BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Dog groomer and vet
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2009: Archives 2009-01-01 -2009-06-30: Dog groomer and vet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Seifert (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 11:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry if this is a rehash....I didn't find the topic in an archive....
My wife is in need of a dog groomer for her toy poodle (about 4.8 lb). Mostly he needs his nails trimmed and she hates to do it. We'll be here until the end of Feb and may need it done several times.

We'll also need a vet recommendation for the health certificate needed for the return flight to the US. My understanding is that the original is only good for 30 days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pietri Hausmann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #112) on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 1:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

this should be a great question for anne phalen as she up to date .. but as so far as i know . vets -- yes .. we have 2 .. one is located next to the animal shelter .. groomers?? not that i know of .. the vet located in niki boco would probably help you with the nails ..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Folds (BonaireTalker - Post #83) on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 7:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is good. Is it okay to bring your human with hair on Holiday?

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration