BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Small storage space needed
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2005 - 2006: Archives - 2006-08-06 to 2007-01-01: Small storage space needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marji Keith (BonaireTalker - Post #37) on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 3:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone,
We are leaving the island in about one month until January and will need a small place to store two bikes and maybe 3 boxes of personal items. We will be renting our apartment out to tourists so cannot leave the bikes inside the house. There is no storage facility in our complex either. If you have extra storage space you can lend or rent to me please send me a message. Or, if there is a storage facility on the island please tell me about it.
Thanks much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4657) on Tuesday, August 15, 2006 - 6:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marji, Hi, You may want to stop by Sunbelt Realty and speak with Erica. She booked our last vacation and we know her from working at Belmar. She had mentioned to us that her brother was thinking of starting some sort of storage facility so people would not have to lug dive equipment if they were "regulars". Not sure if that will help at all ...but worth a try. Good luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mara - Now in TN (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #630) on Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 12:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meryl - the dive equipment storage facility is GREAT. We had just said that it would be wonderful to keep a set of gear down in Bonaire - it would make packing and lugging SO much easier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #135) on Monday, August 21, 2006 - 9:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am aware that there is a project for a mini-storage facility on the island that is currently waiting for government approval. If approved, it should be completed within a year of approval. Keep your eyes and ears open.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #151) on Friday, October 13, 2006 - 5:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just wanted to let everyone know that this project is definitely in the works. For more information please email bonairestorage@yahoo.com. They need to hear ideas on the type,size, etc. of storage people are interested in.

Alex

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration