BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Liquor needs
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2005 - 2006: Archhives - 2005-11-08 to 2006-03-01: Liquor needs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim J O'Dwyer (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 11:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I normally drink Balvinee Doublewood Scotch or McCallans. my lady drinks Malibu run. Does anbody know if there available or should I bring my own??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #533) on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 11:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Availability of anything for purchase on Bonaire is unpredictable: now you see it, now you don't.
If you require something specific, and you will accept no substitutes, bring it with you.
Of course, once you do, you might run into the item(s) all over the island. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2005) on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 6:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Plenty of Malibu in Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan - BSDME (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #227) on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 7:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bonaire Gift Shop has 5-6 single malts in stock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2502) on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 9:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tim, how are you traveling down? The duty free shop have single malts at popular prices

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim J O'Dwyer (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 12:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Flying on AJ from Newark. When I went to Cabo the Duty free had a great selection. coming home from Cabo ng. i am bring a bottle of my "medicine" with me and if the D/F shop has mine I will take some from them.
One can NEVER have enough medicine. If unused I guess I will have to take it home and continue treatments especially with PBS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #535) on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 3:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, Tim!
I popped into Bonaire Gift Shop to check out the single malts today. No working car right now, so could not buy the one I need to give my son for Christmas, but I counted eight different single malt brands in stock at that moment. A couple of days before Christmas last year they had nada, so those bottles will probably go fast, but one of them was a McCallans. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Gauron (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #185) on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 4:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have Liquor needs, not going to Bonaire till mid Jan. Pass the bottle please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #536) on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 5:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here you go, Jerry! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brigitte Kley - Coco Palm Garden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #381) on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 7:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The biggest choice is at Bonaire Liquor Store ...
they were always at a dirt road behind Warehouse, but are since a few months now in town... just out of the Kaya Grandi in the big building on the left side ... the building before Montecatini... on the ground floor left you have Maduro Travel and ground floor right is the Liquor Store... for the smokers, it is also the cheapest place for cigarettes

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration