BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Technical Diving - Trimix
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-05-24 to 2002-11-25: Technical Diving - Trimix
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM KENNEDY on Saturday, May 25, 2002 - 9:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where does one go for trimix training in Bonaire? And are there divesites for technical diving? I am already certified technical thru TecRec program but desire to become certified in trimix.

Thanks, Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Saturday, May 25, 2002 - 12:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim,

The only person I'm aware of teaching trimix here on Bonaire is Walt Stark of RecTekScuba - info@rectekscuba.com.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karen Papin on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 7:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I agree with Jake. I think Walt is the only person available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 8:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Walt's got a new Web site (Linda designed it):

http://www.rectekscuba.com

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sarah on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 2:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, very nice.. I'll be sending Hugh that link immediately!!..:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM KENNEDY on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 4:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the info on tek diving! I am now hooked up with Walt for my Trimix classes in Nov. Also that's a great looking website- one of the best I've seen in a long time...

Safe Diving, JIMINI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt III on Saturday, June 8, 2002 - 6:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, keep checking back, as we will be adding many more pictures of Bonaire underwater. You will be able to see some of what we see down deep without having to actually go there. Then again I would be happy to show you in person.

MANY Thanks to Linda, Mary and Jake for their efforts that made this site possible.

Walt III

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt III on Saturday, June 8, 2002 - 9:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Let's see what pictures of Walter's Drop/Wall we can post. It starts at 350ft. and goes to never, never land/Depth. We have found it at every dive site we have dove on the West side of Bonaire. We need to talk to people that have info on Sea levels during Ice Ages.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration