BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Dive buddy mar 5-22??
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2001-09-01 to 2002-05-23: Dive buddy mar 5-22??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 11:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know that i'll be able to either pair up with somebody or dive with the dm on boat dives, but just wondering if anybody would be up for some shore diving so I can play around with a new camera setup?? Staying at the divi, but can grab tanks and go anywhere.

Basically looking for a fellow newbie (I qual'd last year) that will be patient while I test various settings... or fellow beginner photographer.

Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danielle & Lou SLamka on Saturday, March 2, 2002 - 12:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Ken,

My husband and I are going to be there from March 15 - the 25th, with the exception of two days in Curacao the 18th & 19th. So you are more than welcome to join us. We are staying at the Sand Dollar the 15 - 17th, and then the Kaya Amsterdam 20 - 25th.

Danielle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken on Saturday, March 2, 2002 - 9:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know where the sand dollar is...but not Kaya Amsterdam... but it's a small island, so I can probably find it. Maybe we can get together... my wife can snorkel while we dive!

Cya there!
Ken and Lisa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danielle & Lou SLamka on Saturday, March 2, 2002 - 10:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cool! My hubby's sister and her boyfriend will be with us for the first part of the trip and they only snorkel, so your wife will have someone to snorkel with. Kaya Amsterdam is listed at bonairelodging.com if you want to get an idea of where that is located. I know it's in town and not on the beach.

I certified years ago, but really hadn't done any diving until my hubby certified in '99. We got a underwater camera as a wedding gift, and are kind of new to that. Have alot of trouble getting a decent pic!

Danielle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 1:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

sounds good. we'll try and hook up with ya.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kaya Amsterdam is the road inland from the circle/rotary near Sand Dollar. The Kaya Amsterdam apartments are located in the same building as the Toyota dealership. Can't miss it.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration