BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Lost Dive Light - Bari 4/14/08
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2008-2009: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-07-31: Lost Dive Light - Bari 4/14/08
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ellen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #396) on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 3:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lost at Bari-Front Porch on a night dive, April 14th..a UK D4R (Underwater Kinetics Sunlight Rechargeable D4R), Yellow Dive Light with a red plastic cap. Reward offered for it's return.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ellen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #397) on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 4:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Got it back smile. Thanks to the person who turned it in to BDA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #581) on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 8:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's great Ellen It's pretty expensive light to loose.
I found a light on the bottom in Roatan years ago but it had barnacles on it, so I just kept it.
Mick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Boat Chick************** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4982) on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 4:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ellen, nice to know that there are still nice folks out there, glad you got it back.

Mick, I bet that guy is still looking for his light...lol..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6681) on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 12:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOTS of nice folks on Bonaire, in particular, right Cyn?! cb

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration