BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Route Map
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: Route Map
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dara Walter on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 9:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, before I make my own, does anybody have a Bonaire-bound Route Map already constructed that they will share? Like the route maps in the back of in-flight magazines? I'm beginning to think about my next flight arrangements and I want to consider all of the connecting options besides Miami.....so before I start paging back through all of these strings and putting stars on a map....does someone out there already have it consolidated?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ellen Muller on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 11:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dara, Does this help you?

Air Jamaica Route Map

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 10:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Aruba, Curacao, Miami, Montego Bay

Try http://www.infobonaire.com/html/airlineinfo.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dara Walter on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 11:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, thanks to all of you. I will be constructing a route map with all the options on one map, or maybe a spreadsheet...if I think it might me useful to others, I'll share. That's this weekend's project.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration