BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Fly Easyair
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: Fly Easyair
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AaronG (BonaireTalker - Post #86) on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 8:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sometime back someone posted a link to www.fly-easyair.com but the flight info was not posted on the site yet.

I sent an email to them requesting information and got a reply back yesterday. He sent me a promo flyer for June/July. It didn't contain any information for weight limits though.

They have five round trip flights per day for 130 nafl plus airport tax. Payment is due 24 hrs after making a reservation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AaronG (BonaireTalker - Post #87) on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 9:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

From Cur:
7:30, 9:15, 13:30, 15:00, 17:15

From Bon:
8:15, 11:00, 14:15, 15:45, 18:00

Easy Air Curacao:
Tel: 869-3999
Fax: 869-3998

Easy Air Bonaire:
Tel: 796-3939
Fax: 869-3998

flyeasyair@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AaronG (BonaireTalker - Post #90) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 1:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've gotten a bit more information regarding this airline.

"we can inform you that the standard baggage allowance will be of 44 LBS and 6.5 Lbs hand luggage per passenger and if weight on aircraft is left over we will accommodate the surplus at $1.00 P/Lbs, also at times we will start forwarding the bags on our flights for you to get in Bonaire our Curacao if checked in early.Furthermore our flight out of Bonaire at 1100AM is Tailor made for those making the AA flight out of Curacao to be there at a descend time to connect . Also we will have package to dive in Curacao at our premises at west punt www.allwestcuracao.com and will fly at a 1000 FT with minimum climb rate."

There is also a video on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y14ge-sMQbw

I trust that it is okay to post this information since I have no financial interest in the company. I'm just looking to contribute what I've found in the hopes that someone finds it useful.

The Curacao package is an interesting concept. My guess would be that it is geared towards people who's flight home leaves from Cur. Perhaps fly over for a day of diving and a day of rest. Otherwise they would be taking wet gear back and forth.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration