BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Best Delta Prices
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-10-01 to 2007-12-31: Best Delta Prices
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dr. Director (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #425) on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 12:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have been looking into reservations for our next trip to Bonaire. For the time period we want to travel, at the moment Delta has the best price ($655) from Washington National via Atlanta. This seems close to their best pricing (except when they first introduced the flight) and about half of what some have reported they were seeing. At the moment, Continental is $722, but this past fall they were as low as about $339 from Newark.

Would appreciate knowing the prices other BTer's have seen or gotten on Delta (and only Delta, not other options) from any destination and for what travel period. If you aren't comfortable posting this info, please send me a private e-mail. Thanks.

And, yes, I am also using yapta to track the prices.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anton Galazyuk (BonaireTalker - Post #23) on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 10:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I paid 607 for Continental round trip from Cleveland. On the way to Bonaire through Houston and on the way back through Newark. Trip is Jan 4-Jan 13.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Deborah Bennett (BonaireTalker - Post #94) on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 11:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

May daughter got a fare just over $400 from IAD -San Juan-Bon March 5-12. On American, I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By anthony wallace (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 10:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I paid $550 from Detroit to Houston to Bonaire.

I just purchased tickets for my parents for $507 from Cleveland to Newark to Bonaire!

The prices have been great lately!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (BonaireTalker - Post #90) on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 11:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think both Houston and Newark are not usual Delta Airlines transfer points.
To get to Bonaire on Delta (as the initiator requested) you have to go via Atlanta.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By shawn thiele (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #185) on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 3:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I may be booking mine soon and it's 810 from milwaukee or 720 from chicago in May when I want to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1284) on Friday, January 4, 2008 - 11:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

i know delta flies out of atlanta on saturdays and i had heard they fly wednesdays too but i'm having trouble finding wednesday flights. does anyone know if the wednesday flight is a limited time addition or is it going to be permanent. i'm trying to get ideas for friends who want to visit us this winter and for our second trip in the fall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jan Klos - ( Hamlet Bonaire #10) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #583) on Friday, January 4, 2008 - 5:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's the article: 3/5/08 thru 4/9/08

http://www.bonaireinsider.com/index.php/bonaireinsider/delta_airlines_to_add_on_a_second_flight_during_peak_periods_in_high_season/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1287) on Saturday, January 5, 2008 - 2:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks jan, i'll pass that info on to my sister and the others.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration