BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Getting To Bonaire From Aruba
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: Getting To Bonaire From Aruba
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandra S. Matthews on Tuesday, April 25, 2000 - 10:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Everyone,
I'm planning to take a cruise in December, 2000 which begins and ends on Aruba. I would then like to travel to Bonaire to spend a week or so. My efforts so far to find a direct means to get from Aruba to Bonaire and back have so far yielded nothing. Can someone please tell me if there is a ferry, charter flight or boat, or any other means to get from one island to the other that is reliable? Also, just out of curiosity, how far is Bonaire from Aruba? Thank you for any help you can provide.

Sandy Matthews

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Tuesday, April 25, 2000 - 5:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There are no boats but AIr Aruba and Air ALM have regularly scheduled flighs which take about 20-30 minutes. Any Travel agent in the US ca book alm or air aruba or you can go to www.airalm.com and book yourself on line! If you have a problem, e mail me and I will book it for you...gmichael@bonairelive.net

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration