BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Air Jamaica flight cancelled
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-01-01 to 2005-05-01: Air Jamaica flight cancelled
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna Farnsworth (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 2:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just heard from Air Jamaica that they are cancelling their flight out of Atlanta going through Montego Bay and then to Bonaire for tomorrow 4/27. We will be put on Delta to go through Puerto Rico arriving on American 5 hours later than our scheduled arrival on AJ, IF all goes according to plan. I was hoping we would have one of those pleasant surprises from AJ. Oh well, at least we know before we head for the airport.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1313) on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 3:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry to hear about your woes... but remember, (think positively!) you'll get there - though later than you'd planned and hoped.

Hmmm. It seems it's the mid-week "going-to" part that's the most problematic. I know looking at today and tomorrow, Boston to Bonaire, there was a flight going to MB from Boston today (it arrived early) but none tomorrow. However, there is NO MB-Bonaire flight at all today, but there is one tomorrow. Anyone going to Bonaire from Boston mid-week apparently would need to do an overnight in MB.

I *think* (*hope*) that I (out of pure luck) booked our trip the 'workable' way for AirJam: Sat-Wed, rather than Wed-Sat (or Sun) which I did consider at one point...

Crossing my fingers...

Good luck tomorrow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1771) on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 6:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yup..all true..my client is rebooked on DL to SJU and then AA...she JUST found it..no one called her..she just had good sense to re confirm her flights. EGADS..

Ann

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration