BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: AirJamaica sched change
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-01-31: AirJamaica sched change
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Coash (BonaireTalker - Post #73) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 1:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I read somewhere about a AirJamaica sched change. Does anyone have details such as when and for how long.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1233) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 8:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sometime in Oct. the days for travel are Wed. Sat. and Sun.

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nadine Rubin (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 9:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think it is the beginning of Oct that they change days. For some unknown reason they drop the Friday flight and do a Wed. flight. We are booked on Wed. Oct 15.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2650) on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 12:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Nadine! I was wondering if you had an opportunity to read the message I left for you (and your hubby) back on 9-15-03 on the Art topic....I have attached a copy here for your convenience. You're so lucky to be able to return to Bonaire again so soon. Have a wonderful time and get there safely and without a hitch this time! LOL. Ayo. Carole Baker
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2624) on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 10:45 pm:
Thanks for the link, Nadine! Please tell your husband Joe and Carole from the Air Jamaica flight fiasco on May 24/25, 2003 send their best. Your hubby was terrific! He took control of the situation and was a tremendous help to all of us....he definitely made an horrendous experience much more tolerable. Nice, nice, man. And very, very patient, too, I might add! He had been trying to get to Bonaire for two days to our one. I don't know how he held up as well as he did under the circumstances. I do hope he did have a nice relaxing time once he made it to your place where you were waiting for him. He truly was an angel sent from heaven those two days of May 24 and May 25....please do thank him again for us. Carole Baker and Joe Ward.....AJ seats 1 C & D.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration