BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Wind and Wind Chill
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-03-26: Wind and Wind Chill
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 12:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yikes..the record for wind chill was today at 9:15 AM..64 degrees..and the winds a bit ago were 32+ at Jakes..wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Lac Bay but be going off..

WHhhhhhhhinnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee

Annie Cape Cod (20 days)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 12:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can just see it now...folks wearing winter coats and jackets to Palm Sunday church services....hope no one suffered any frost bite from the windchill! Looks like the wind record still holds from when Joe and I were on island in May 2001....how wonderful it was, too. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bas on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 3:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hey Carole,

That record may have been blown today... hasn't been this windy in a long time.
I remember that day in may last year.... quit work very early to go windsurfing :-) Surfed between Pink Beach and Salt Pier... very good !!!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration