BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Can you bring...
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-03-26: Can you bring...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Wednesday, February 6, 2002 - 3:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,

If anyone's coming down soon, our local Rotary club needs a couple of rolls of raffle tickets (double version where you keep one and you give one to the raffle ticket purchaser).

At Staples, part number PRMDB1 (for Red, but any color will do); Office Depot #197855 (for Blue).

Example is the bottom roll of tickets in the image below:

Raffle Tickets

If possible, it would be nice to have one each of red, blue, and white double ticket rolls (they should be $5-6 each).

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Wednesday, February 6, 2002 - 3:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, and please bring a receipt so I can reimburse you!

Thanks!

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Brewer on Wednesday, February 6, 2002 - 6:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake can it wait till March, I'll be happy to pick them up and bring them on March 9. Let me know, happy to help
Jack Brewer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Lambert on Wednesday, February 6, 2002 - 6:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be down on Saturday. I'll pick some up at the Office Depot this evening if they have them in stock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Lambert on Wednesday, February 6, 2002 - 6:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just called the store and they said they have them. I'll pick them up on the way home from work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Wednesday, February 6, 2002 - 6:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Greg, Thanks!

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Lambert on Wednesday, February 6, 2002 - 8:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 red, 1 white, 1 blue as requested. I will bring them by Sunday afternoon unless you need them before that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Wednesday, February 6, 2002 - 9:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Outstanding, Greg!

Thanks! Sunday would be fine!

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nina Fowler on Saturday, February 9, 2002 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

When does your Rotary group meet? I am a Rotarian and will be there in June.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Saturday, February 9, 2002 - 11:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nina,

We meet Wednesdays for Lunch, at 12:30pm at the Rendezvous Restaurant. See our incomplete Web site at http://www.RotaryBonaire.org

See you in June!

Jake

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration