BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: MEMO TO MARTIN
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2001-07-02 to 2001-12-31: MEMO TO MARTIN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker on Saturday, December 29, 2001 - 8:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Martin! I was just wondering if you had sent me an email to my home email address yesterday or today? (Dec. 28 or Dec. 29)?? There was an email from a "Martin" and it appeared to be in a language other than English, and there was an attachment with the subject of Rifstaffel, I believe. If I don't know the sender I delete the email, especially if there is an attachment. I was just curious if you had sent it or not....I can't imagine where or whom it came from! Thanks! Carole

PS Actually there was another one from an unknown sender in a foreign language with an attachment, too, and I deleted this one as well. Anyone else out there receive any emails like this recently? I am always concerned with viruses floating around even tho I am not operating with Outlook or Outlook Express. cb

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration