BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Caribbean Club ??
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Archives: Archives 2000 to 2006: Archive - 2006-03-01 to 2006-08-31: Caribbean Club ??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike O'Brien (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 1:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can't seem to find much info, especially about the hilltop newer rooms. Anyone with feedback I would really welcome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mare (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1325) on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 3:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mike,

Did you check out their website?

http://www.caribbeanclubbonaire.com/

What do you want to know?

Mare

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meredith Lynch (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #131) on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 10:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We love it there.....stayed there last year and are going back for 12 more days this year! They have a nice little restaurant and great rooms and its nice and quiet there. Plus, early in the morning or late at night, there is something to be said about walking down the short path and jumping into OIL SLICK LEAP to do a dive when no one else is around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mies (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 4:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I like especially the Caribbean Club #3. Very nice! See for yourself! http://www.holiday-bonaire.com/index.php?s=huizen&h=16

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rita Weinert (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Tuesday, August 1, 2006 - 2:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My husband and I are coming to Bonaire for our first time Jan 14-25 and we plan to snorkel much of the time. (We don't dive) I have looked at so many places to stay on the internet. Chibi Chibi Cottage looks very nice and very reasonable. Does anyone have an experience to report?

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration