BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: New to Bonaire - Where to Stay - PLEASE HELP
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Archives: Archives 2000 to 2006: Archives - 2004-02-13 to 2004-08-14: New to Bonaire - Where to Stay - PLEASE HELP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lane Crisler (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 1:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am arriving on 6/18 to 6/25. Traveling with my Three children and my sons's girl friend (all under the age of 18). We are all certified divers and would prefer to stay close to the shore. Im looking for either 2 bedrooms of a resort, or possbily and apartment for the week. PLEASE HELP!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindy Bourgeois (BonaireTalker - Post #23) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 1:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Lane,
You might try InfoBonaire and check their link for accommodations for a wide variety of choices and price ranges. It certainly helped us choose according to our tastes and budget. Here is the site link:
http://www.infobonaire.com/index.html

Cindy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Jones (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 1:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Lane,
Try the Belmar...
www.belmar-bonaire.com
They have one, two and three bedroom units, dive shop on site, pool and right on the water. We have been to Bonaire three times and have stayed there each time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2240) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 2:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Lane - I am renting a 2 bedroom condo at Sand Dollar from Joan and Alan Zale. Here is the link to places that are rented through the individuals http://www.bonairelodging.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carol at Sand Dollar (BonaireTalker - Post #57) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 5:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We do have a limit of 4 adults in a two bedroom at Sand Dollar, so you would need to consider a three bedroom with us instead. We are right on the water, great shore diving off the dock in front of the condo's, which are quite comfortable and spacious. If interested, our reservations staff can be reached at usreservations@sanddollarbonaire.com
Enjoy your stay on Bonaire!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Belinda Z (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #125) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 5:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lane,

If it is available rent Crown Courts 44A from SunRentals. It is AWESOME!

http://www.sunrentals.an/houses/Sabadeco/CrownCourts44a.html

3-bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath, ladder right into the water from your private terrace just a few houses down from Andrea II, private swimming pool, just awesome.

Email me if you have any questions.

Belinda

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe brannan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #376) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 9:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If'n you want a little cheaper, email me directly and i can suggest a couple of places

El Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Heike Halsinger (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 11:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have a look at Coco Palm Gardens. The apartments are grouped in small houses which are very individual, colourful and set in pretty gardens. None are far from the beach (couple of minutes walk to the nearest). There are a couple of apartments with two bedrooms, too. We have stayed in Coco Palm repeatedly and happily!!
Heike

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration