BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: YatchClub Aprt TV question - do they have RCA jacks
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Archives: Archives 2000 to 2006: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-02-12: YatchClub Aprt TV question - do they have RCA jacks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Vleeming (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #222) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 10:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey,
I'm going to be staying at the Yatch CLub Apartments in Jan. I was wondering if the have video input RCA jacks on their TV's? I like to reveiew the pics I took that day, and its MUCH easier on a TV than on the lousy little camera LCD screen. I sent Hilde a question about this, but I don't think I phrased it very well, and I think she thought I was asking about a VCR.

Darryl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Lawler (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 9:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The unit we stayed in did not have RCA jacks. I found this out when I went to hook up my fiancee's karaoke machine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Vleeming (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #239) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmm,
Thats too bad. I wonder if its possible to convert a signal from an RCA to the old style F jacks . . .

Darryl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1043) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 2:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes you can convert the signal with an RF Modulator available at Radio Shack.

UNLESS the TVs are PAL as opposed to NTSC in which case you can't see color.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration