BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Merry Christmas Morning
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Archives: Archives 2008: Archives -2008-12-01 to 2008-12-31: Merry Christmas Morning
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3614) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 7:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT. Enjoy your Christmas morning.
Terry is already at work, so I'm up and ready for the day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3615) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 7:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

MORNING PATRICK! I KNOW YOU'RE UP AND WORKING, TOO, SANTA TOLD ME.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom C. (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #8980) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 7:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Linda and all others that follow. I hope today you all are able to spend some time with those that matter most.

Eileen, I hope Keddlebug is up and tearing through presents. Nothing quite like a good box to make a toddler happy:-)

Since I have to deal with city folk, breakfast here won't be until 9 EGADS!!! Might as well call that lunch - thank goodness for cookies:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom C. (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #8981) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 7:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HEY PATRICK, DID YOU TAKE ANY PICTURES FOR ME?!?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian* * * * (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4233) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 7:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Linda, and Merry Christmas to all BT'rs.

We have Maddy Prior and the Carnival Band playing carols on the sound system so very Chrismassy over here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3616) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Tom, Brian and all to follow.
I'll be putting on some music in a while. The quiet is nice for now.
Tom, I have coffee on and I can whip up some pancakes if you would like. Or you can scarf down some more of those cookies with green sprinkles. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3617) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

How about some eggnog?
deer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11223) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Merry Christmas everyone.. I hope your day is filled with happiness and joy.. Thank you for all the love ,hugs and happiness you all bring into my heart.. I love you all. I hope santa fulfills your every desire..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3618) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Merry Christmas Freddie. Good wishes to you, too.

Tom, If you start cooking up some bacon you might be able to wake up those city folk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy ***(136 DTG) cya at Lac Bay May 10th (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2718) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Linda, Tom, Brian, Freddie and all who follow :-)

Merry Xmas - Froheliche Weihnachten Alle :-)

we're into the last hour of the Turkey cooking, so will be having a traditional English Xmas dinner later, for the first time in 25 years!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John "Smack" Anderson (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1633) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!

Bubba, eggs and bacon and an english muffin will be fine. I made the coffee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen - on Santa's naughty list - AGAIN (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13617) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

The kids are playing with their toys - Kedron is playing with Riker's toy, Riker is playing with Quinn's toy and Quinn is playing with Kedron's building blocks... :-)

We just finishing some yummy homemade chocolate chocolate chip waffles!!! And some Bailey's in Coffee!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom C. (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #8982) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Johnny Smack, I have been up since 3:10, second pot of coffee (sumatran) is on:-) Grab a mug and get ready to be shaken awake:-)

No bacon or english muffins but you all are welcome to join us for:

fresh fruit salad, cinnamon crumb coffee cake
ham, scrambled eggs and oj or cranberry juice.

Kids are going through their stockings, Pam is yawning - HA!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John "Smack" Anderson (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1634) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

(baileys...why didn't you think of that?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3619) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HA! Eileen, at least nobody is fighting over the toys. Evening Roy. Morning Smack.

Since Terry is working, I'll be taking my traditional walk on the causeway/beach. It's still early, so the critters will be there. See you all later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John "Smack" Anderson (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1635) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

...thought to self.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John "Smack" Anderson (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1636) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bubba, should have called me. I've been up since 01:00. Eggs and ham will work. Meatatarians gotta have their meat intake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John "Smack" Anderson (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1637) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I need to get me a stocking. Haven't had one in years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John "Smack" Anderson (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1638) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Caffeine is GOOD!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John "Smack" Anderson (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1639) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning, Linda:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom C. (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #8983) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 9:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Johnny, just made a run to Cap-N-Cork forgot to stock up on Half and Half, you know that wouldn't have been a pretty site. Anyhow, saw an old friend in his pick-up truck, he had a bumper sticker that said:

"Vegetarian - Native word for bad hunter" lmao. Ahem sorry folks but, it did make me chuckle a bit.

Roads are clear, think I'll go for a ride - NOT!!! Woke up and it was 38 degrees, went up to 39 with 20-30mph winds. Temperature is down to 34 and it is spitting s**w. "Tha Bay" is already frozen over - don't ya miss this?

Pam just gave me a nice present, she went upstairs to take her winter bath AND IT AIN'T EVEN FEBRUARY:-) WOO-HOO!!!

(Message edited by vtscuba on December 25, 2008)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By susan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #388) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 9:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Merry Christmas BTers! Hope Santa was good to everyone! We had our first Christmas baby at 6:10 this morning, a cute little boy. No one else in labor, so hopefully the rest of the day will be quiet. I'm on vacation for 11 glorious days after today, YAY!!! Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom C. (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #8985) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 9:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Merry Christmas and Congratulations Susan!!! What did you name the little fella? Hey, you should take at least 3 weeks off after that!!!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom C. (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #8986) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 9:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, the Christmas greetings was for real - the congratulations and question were a joke. MORE COFFEE - STAT!!! That ought to wake up Tink:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (CC) in the Poconos (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3228) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 9:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

thank you for being my on-line family..hope to meet you all one day soon...love and hugs to all!!! BT is the best!!!

(Message edited by devfam on December 25, 2008)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2245) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

let's hope this is readable in the resized small version :-)

happy happy holidays to our BT friends

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2246) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

This was at sunrise over Wells Beach in Maine one AM during the power outage.
Wishes for a wonderful 2009 for all our BT friends.
Teddy Denise and Adam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian* * * * (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4234) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Merry Christmas everyone, we are just cooking our dinner and just had the starter Prawn and Crab ring along with a bottle champagne. We have a Linda McCartney roast with all the trimmings and my favourite veg - Sprouts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy T (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5232) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas to All

Wishing you all a wonderful day with family and friends.

I am so happy to be a part of the BT family - y'all are THE best

Much Love & Hugs

We're heading over to my MIL's for the traditional Christmas brunch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3620) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My walk was peaceful.
shaow
I love the lighting in morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3621) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

There are clouds and it's a bit breezy. (I'm NOT telling you the temp.) Good conditions for the osprey and pelicans to soar over the water. This fellow was happy to watch from a wire.
purched

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3622) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A shot looking back to where I started.
looking back
Kayaks for rent.
kayaks clouds
Sunshine on this side of the kayaks.
kayaks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3623) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Trying REAL hard not to think of diving! Didn't work.
dive flag

hi Xmas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen - on Santa's naughty list - AGAIN (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13618) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wonderful photos Linda!

We are having a bit of a break, we have Joel's fam coming over at 2pm. I have made it that it is a pretty 'stress free' event, prep wise etc.

Hope all is well!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3624) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen. Glad yours is stress free. Especially after everyone has been sick. Have a great time with Joel's family. Give your kids a hug from me. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Quick Tribs, obviously not quick enough. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7188) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning and Merry Christmas All! Great sunny warm photos. Just kidding. We had coffee and carrot cake for breakfast. :-) Could use some of those meatatarian suggestions here. Eileen...post some kid pics!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B. ~ Jersey Gal (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8536) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 12:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Merry Christmas to All of You! I am here in Texas with Tiffany, Gregg and Brandon got in on Tuesday or shall I say Wednesday morning. Their plane was delayed over 4 hours due to it coming from Manchester, but they made it by 2am instead of 10pm.
Gregg and I are the only ones up right now, kids are still sleeping.

First time on the computer since last Saturday, so will have to catch up later. Been enjoying spending time with Tiffany and being in a warmer place for a while. Now, we got the family together for Christmas, all is good! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rog & Karen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #632) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 12:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning and MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!
We love BT...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen wasn't NAUGHTY after all! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13619) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 12:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BT is awesome!!! :-) :-)

Some kid pics, sorry I am not saying Hi to everyone in person, time is a little tight, kids are all over the place :-) - just some pics from this morning, sorry that I left them big. Kedron looks like she needs another 'beverage'...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen wasn't NAUGHTY after all! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13620) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 12:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just count my blessings. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3625) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 12:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen, They are so cute! Looks like Kedron got her drink and a snack (the red bow).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Boom starts with a Tara (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9048) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 12:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

As do we --- count your blessings :-) Thank you for sharing Eileen. You've brought a smile to my face :-):-)
Linda, I'll just get my exercise vicariously through your pics :-) Thanks for posting those --- very very nice!

GOOD MORNING BTrS AND A
VERRY MERRY DAY TO YOU!

Guy has gone on to work, with a big bundle of food; Rasta and I will head over to the fire station later today. My furkids have been fed. I get to wrap all of Guy's pressies today and we'll do our Xmas tomorrow.

It's rainy and cold here -- I LOVE it :-) makes hanging out by the fire just perfect!

Hey Tom!!! In your honor I had two 'ugly' chocolate chip cookies with my coffee this morning :-) They may not look good but they still have suuuuuggggggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3562) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 12:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF MY BT FAMILY!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN UP ALMOST ALL NIGHT WITH A TERRIBLE HEADACHE THAT WON'T STOP.

Tom, I'll get on that soon for you......

Timmmy, I'm still voting for you and also for you too Pegisue.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Boom starts with a Tara (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9049) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 12:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

MORNING BROTHER!!!
Sorry about the headache - make sure you're drinking enough water, hydration can cause headaches ya' know.

Everyone keep an eye on the Breathebonaire webcam ---- a special guest is scheduled to make an appearance soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Boom starts with a Tara (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9051) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 1:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

SANTA!!!!!!

Hello Sue and Mark!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11224) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 1:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ok I give up who are Sue and Mark.. do I have holiday head or what??
The roast is in the oven the potatoes are peeled, the carrots are ready to cook and the asparagras is also ready.. the kids should be here soon and Santa is sleeping ,snoring BTW..lol
Merry Christmas afternoon!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ****Tink**** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8117) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 1:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

sue an mark taft?

morning all and a merry christmas to you!

eileen, how come there are only four stockings, and it looks like a bottle of booze riker has his hand on near the stockings. you also owe me a new monitor, when i saw the pic of keddlebug with the bow...that's how i feel...and i spit cough syrup all over the screen...LOL! love the pics of the kids digging into the presents...precious.

linda, great pics...very nice...

tom, i'm about to go take my annual bath too...LOL!

peep is doing pretty good, feeling a little better. she has decided that this is the best B&B Surgery Recovery Center in town....LOL! she's a sweet little gal, so it's all good. If you are on facebook, she's on my friends list, Danielle Rivet. We watch Shrek the Halls...and laughed till her nose hurt...LOL!

M is making eggs benedict and mamosa this morning, then we go to pick up michael's great aunt ruth, taking her and danielle to a place in dana point for christmas dinner. i am afraid this may be aunt ruth's last christmas...she's not doing well, and is 'ready to go home.' if ya know what i mean.

hugs to all...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ****Tink**** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8118) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 1:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

now THIS brings a smile to my face!
love the hats, just love them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen wasn't NAUGHTY after all! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13621) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 2:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, Joel's Green stocking is 'hiding', you can't see it! LOL!!

Beautiful u/w pics!

Well is T- 52 min for Joel's fam to come, it's now relax time until then! :-)

Have a wonderful afternoon everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Boom starts with a Tara (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9052) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hiya Tink!! Yes on the Tafts :-)

I just finished watching Rachel Ray - she had Josh Groban on... what a cutie pie.

Eggs benedict... yummmy. I had coffee, chocolate chip cookies and potato chips. Now the question is, will I journal my food today?!

Hugs to Aunt Ruth - enjoy your time with her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14666) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Merry Christmas boys and girls.

Back to cleaning, stove is a mess. NO MORE COOKING IN MY KITCHEN! KFC from now on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7125) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 2:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!

I hope Santa was good to you all. Tom I'm sure Pam shops at the Kingsford Outlet Store for you.

Great pictures Linda and Eileen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7126) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 3:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was good last year and Santa was good to me. I got a new baby, an Olympus 1010 and as a bonus scored the last available UW housing directly from Japan. Very excited here. I already to taken some pictures and they look great. I'm a little limited right now due to a lack of a memory card. I'll get one tomorrow when the stores open.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14667) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 3:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, what are you cooking for Aunt Ruth?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14668) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 3:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice Cecil!

Louise loved the chain saw oil, and tool belt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi In Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9798) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 5:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Merry Christmas from our house :-)

Well, I should say from my Mom's house! I am home with my Mom and family; Rob stayed back home with the girls. His mom got ill Wednesday and our plans went south!
Had great plans to have a tag team Christmas but all good plans are made to be changed?!?! :-)

Rylan has been a bundle of giggles and WOW what blessings I have in my family!!! We've had a fab time together; toys EVERYWHERE!!!!!

I pray that each of you has had a wonderful day and that everyone is happy and healthy.

We are on our way go out to dinner at a local Japanese restaurant. So.....fra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra LOL!

I am going to head home after dinner so will peek back in later tonight!

Hugs to my BT family.............

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3626) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 5:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just got back home from lunch with Ter at the hospital, a long walk in little downtown Dunedin, visiting friends, turned the TV on and A Christmas story is playing. Fra ra ra ra ra...HA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #624) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 5:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi gang
family was great to me and i will be coming to bonaire 3-13 thru 3-28 by myself and staying with a friend. can't wait. bought my ticket yesterday
hope all is well and everyone happy.
eileen reminds me of when my children were small. enjoy every moment because they grow to fast
big hugs to all
cb hope everything goes ok with mom
es

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3627) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 5:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here are a few shot of quaint little Dunedin. It's a very artsy little place and is on the water, too.
1g dunedin
It looked like there was a lamp post decorating contest. The fire fighters wives effort came in second. Don't know who came in first, but I thought of Guy & Tara when I saw this.
1b firefighters firefighters 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3628) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 5:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And of course I thought of all you guys when I saw this sign at a restaurant.
sign

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3629) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 5:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fish market ornament
mermaid
It was a good day for a walk on the pier.
pier

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail T.** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3682) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

p

Hello to all of my wonderful BT family. We have been very busy, but I now have a moment to sit and type! Barely a moment - dinner should come out at 5!

I loved the holiday BT cards I've received - thank you all very much. This year I chose to put the $ for cards and postage to help someone having a few more needs than us. So here is our family photo, from our house to yours'.

photo

Back row, Danielle, Chudney, Me
Seated, Josh holding the girls, and John.

The girls, Alex, 3, and Kira, 9.

Again - enjoy your day. I love you all!

Gail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3630) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 6:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful family, Gail!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (CC) in the Poconos (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3229) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 7:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Precious family picture!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Boom starts with a Tara (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9055) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 7:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gail you all really do look GREAT!

Well I finally heard from Guy - he was supposed to call to tell me what time to come over. They have been out all morning on a call. A sailboat was overturned just off the coast - they've been out searching with jet skis, boats and the helicopter. Hopefully the occupant wasn't onboard when the boat capsized.

The potatoes are out of the oven, the deviled eggs are dressed (I think they came out very Xmassy). I couldn't make the soup -- I can't believe I am out of curry but it's Guy's favorite so I will make it for his special bday dinner :-)
deviled eggs

(Message edited by taranguy on December 25, 2008)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom C. (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #8987) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the pics and post, looks like everyone had a nice day. Tara, I hope that no one was aboard that boat.

Tink, I am so proud of you and Pam today. I know that your neighbors and ours are probably celebrating your actions:-)

Good nite folks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #625) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 8:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

gail
great pick of family.
hope everyone had great holiday
es

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi In Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9799) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, I am back in my own home :-) Rolled in about 8:15 est.
Had a wonderful dinner with my family. The name of the restaurant we went to is called Ichiban Japanese Steak House (Ich is pronounced like ICK lol!) The name alone makes me LOL each time I drive past there back home. I always call it Ichabod.

Rylan enjoyed dinner a lot since they cook at your table and there was fire :-) She let out a lot of Oooo's and Ahhhh's and we just giggled. I love that girl with everything I have!!!! Pictures of the big day will follow after I sort through them all and Mom and my sister share :-)

Rob had intended to go down yesterday, staying with his Mom, and I would stay back with a departure today.
His mom fell ill with a bad cold so he bailed and I took off last night. I slept on my mom's HUGE sectional couch since my sister, Rylan and my BIL were also staying at Mom's. It was one big slumber partay for sure & Santa was good to Rylan.

I'm glad to be back home and chilling though. I made great time on the interstate. Thank GOODNESS all the VA state troopers are home with their families as it allowed me to get here in break neck speed :-) Not a lot of traffic and everyone was moving along. It's typically a 1.5 hour trip but I won't share how long it took tonight :-)

I brought Fra la la la la la la la la takeout for Rob so he got his share of MSG, tonight, as well & the house now smells of ginger....LOL!
(Christmas Story is Rob's FAV movie of all time!!)

My Yorkie girls were glad to see me although Daddy did great with babysitting; I might let him do it again some time.

Gail, BEAUTIFUL family!!!! Thanks for sharing the picture.

Linda, I LMAO when I saw what else was in the box I received :-) I knew exactly what you were trying to tell me. You ROCK, girl, and one day we have got to meet! The pictures you posted, today, are wonderful! I love your part of our country.

Elaine, congrats on your upcoming BON trip!!! That will be here before you know it.

Tara, your eggs look YUMMY!!! I LOVE deviled eggs. I hope you have a great dinner at the station. Sorry about the boat capsizing and also pray no one was injured.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi In Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9800) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen, great pictures of your kiddo's on Christmas morn :-) Kedron has bed hair about like Rylan did this morning. Thankfully Rylan has a bit more hair now so bed hair is a problem for her LOL!

Always love seeing pictures of your fam; what blessings!!! Glad you had a great Christmas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi In Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9801) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight, BT.
Time to hit the hay, recharge the batteries and iron my black belt :-) Tomorrow I need to get up and at 'em early to see what great sales I can avoid !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14669) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

As I sit here reading today's post, I realize how blessed we are. I'm sitting in the sun room with Freddie's Cube, a nice bottle of wine and enjoying the fact that it's over. Louise crashed, Caymus is passed out at my feet. We had friends over last night for diner and it went on till 2 AM this morning. Yes, we had some outstanding wines and the food was fun as well. I had some time this afternoon to go back and read some very early post, what a hoot.

I have some very VIP's coming for a weekend of cooking, wines and cooking in Feb, I'm pumped.

Thank you all for allowing me to be part of your life's, as I have so enjoyed all of you.

(Message edited by bonaire9 on December 25, 2008)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14670) on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CLICK!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pegi Sue, PegiPie******************* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7921) on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 10:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I made it through this whole thread just smiling!!:-)

I'm sorry I wasn't able to get on here and wish everyone a Merry Christmas yesterday...it was a busy day!!!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, whatever is fitting!! I love all of the pictures! Yall are just fantastic! And I thank you all for everything you have ever done for me, mostly for being my friends!!:-)

I love you all!!:-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5615) on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 5:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Merry Christmas to all above. Especially the family pictures!
We are celebrating today as our oldest daughter had the flu on Christmas Eve.
Eileen, Gail...thanks for the family shots! Miss those days!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration