BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: In Memory Of Kaarien
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Archives: Archives 2008: Archives -2008-12-01 to 2008-12-31: In Memory Of Kaarien
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi ~ Bright Lover ;-) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4315) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 1:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kaarien
I realize we do not know for sure how or where Kaarien is, but I miss her sweet spirit so much.

Kaarien, you touched my heart in just the very short time you were with us.
I want you to know how missed you are and what a blessing you were to BT.

God Bless you and your family this Christmas and always!
kaarien2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3432) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 2:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, she was a very nice woman. I miss her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ****BlueHarley**** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2725) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 3:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This makes me very sad!!!!!

Was looking in the archives yesterday....and well....you know.

We Miss You Kaarien!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #583) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 3:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

kaarien
ur messages always put a smile in my heart. we miss u
es

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi ~ Bright Lover ;-) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4323) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 3:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BH, looked back just now. The 19th of November was her B-DAY...didn't know or we could have had a party!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi ~ Bright Lover ;-) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4324) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday just a little late Kaarien....hug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pegi Sue, PegiPie******************* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7767) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 3:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's some of my Kaarien art collection, there were so many SUNSHINY things that she posted, but these are some I found a while back...
pic
pic
pic pic
pic pic
pic pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi ~ Bright Lover ;-) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4326) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 3:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

perfect PS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen - Please make the s**w go away! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13501) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 3:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very Sad - We miss you Kaarian! And Happy Birthday!

Thank-you for starting this!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail T.** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3645) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 5:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We miss you Kaarian! And Happy Birthday, wherever you are! Thank you for bringing so much joy and positive thinking to our site. You were a ray of sunshine for us all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14406) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 5:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Please keep in mind, we don't know what happened.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14407) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 5:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday Kaarien.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian* * * * (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4201) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kaarien our best wishes and hugs for you wherever you may be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim McPeak (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1773) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 6:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kaarien was always there with a sweet word for all my personal stuff, like many of you. I always thought what an absolute doll she was for her many sincere well wishes. I only hope to God everything is OK with her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (CC) in the Poconos (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3128) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 8:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I pray that one day Kaarien will pop back into our lives fully recovered from whatever....but..... miss me you, Kaarien....

sweet, positive, loving, kind....all words that describe our friend, Kaarien...Happy Belated Birthday and Merry Christmas Kaarien...with love..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Boom starts with a Tara (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8930) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 8:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A very happy belated birthday wish to Kaarien and her family.
You are a lovely lady and very special human being.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail T.** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3648) on Monday, December 8, 2008 - 11:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just wish we knew. To all of you, my fellow cyber family, please make sure that one of our loved ones will provide us with closure should anything happen to one of us. It was such a joy to hear Bette "come home" today. I would pray for Kaarien to come home to us too. But I can only hope.

Feeling a little sentimental tonight. I hope Kathy is doing OK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hammerhead (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #749) on Tuesday, December 9, 2008 - 12:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

She had a friend....Hennie.. that she was concerned about....I wish the best to the both of them. Her kind words and personal postings tell me she cares with great sincerity. I still love her accent and hold her in a special place in my heart....HH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (CC) in the Poconos (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3133) on Tuesday, December 9, 2008 - 7:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Johnny!!! Great to hear from you! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi ~ Bright Lover ;-) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4332) on Tuesday, December 9, 2008 - 11:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hey HH!!

good to see you!
now if Brad would Pop in....

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration