BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Maggie got her license
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Archives: Archives 2008: Archives - 2008-11-01 to 2008-11-30: Maggie got her license
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3480) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 11:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well I can rest easy...Maggie passed her road test at 10 AM today. Thanks for all the nice notes and vibes on Facebook everyone. Now, got to arrange her insurance...eekk...

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7022) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 11:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

CONGRATULATIONS MAGGIE!!!!

Honor Society and a driver's licence, it does get any better for a teenager.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3481) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 11:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh Cecil, u r so right..does it get any better..I am so joyful today...life is so great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5881) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 11:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good for you, Maggie ! You know how proud I am of you in general.... this is just icing....

Lovies !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tribs (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6957) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 11:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Way to go Maggie! Big hugs to you Ann, you are entering a whole different universe now that you have a teen who drives. :-)

(Message edited by jeanineclark on November 18, 2008)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kimba (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13978) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now the fun starts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ****Tink**** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7677) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 11:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

congrats to Mags Ann! I still get stressed thinking about riding with Dylon the first YEAR...LOL! I was banished from the car...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom C. (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #8582) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 12:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

C'mon Momma Ann, was there any doubt:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TWO ROLLS is not enough in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9202) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Congrats to Maggie!!!
Hugs and safe driving to her!!!

Ann, do you have good meds?!?! LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick who herds sharks on Bonaire***** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3462) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 12:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

WAY TO GO MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim McPeak (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1748) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 12:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

All right Mags!! Way to go. Does this mean I don't have to rent a truck on Bonaire anymore? Personal valet service?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Boom starts with a Tara (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8704) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 1:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Congratulations all around Maggie!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #548) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 1:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

congrats maggie must be a great feeling
es

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Whatever (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4134) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 2:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GO MAGGIE!!

YAY!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pegi Sue, PegiPie******************* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7537) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 2:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I thought I posted here...I know I got FB....
CONGRATULATIONS MAGGIE!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RA. aka Agent 99(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3302) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 3:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's awesome, Congratulations Maggie! Ann, good luck and try to be Zen about the whole thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3484) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 3:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello

This is Maggie's secretary (former chauffer) dictating.

"Thanks everyone, I am so happy I passed. I was really nervous but am so happy. Look out world, Maggie's on the road"

Now we have to resume driving lessons on the stick on the Donkey Sanctuary Road people...definitely look out for that..

Jim, are you nusts? Kobi, drugs may be needed...love you all for sharing with me..this is so huge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie,On vacation..I'll have a Brite) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11083) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 6:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maggie please only go as fast as your guardian angel can fly.. congratulations.. Luv ya

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (CC) in the Poconos (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2948) on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 7:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Congratulations Maggie!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy T (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5106) on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 8:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A big congratulations, Maggie :-) That is great news :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beck-ee... not wanting winter to come (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2008) on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 1:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wooo hooo, congrats Maggie!!! Now your fun begins, Anne - with all the insurance stuff. But with such a stellar student (and the fact that she's of the fairer sex:-)) it shouldn't be horribly expensive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Barbara* *"CB"* *Gibson** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2384) on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 2:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann, I don't know if you're in New England or on Bonaire...if she got it on Bonaire, what's that process like. Even if she didn't, what's that process like???

Congrats, Maggie...be a better teen driver than I was, pleeeze.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By La Reina de la Salsa (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3046) on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 8:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Congrats Maggie!! :-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration