BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: John Stigaard's Obituary
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Archives: Archives 2008: Archives - 2008-08-01 to 2008-08-31: John Stigaard's Obituary
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ModCyn (Moderator - Post #734) on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 5:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

In case anyone wanted to read it.
Peace be with you John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7708) on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 5:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde,
Thanks for sharing this. He was a wonderful man and such a bright light here on BT.
Thoughts are still with his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna in the Poconos (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2330) on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 5:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Cynde for sharing that. My condolences to his family and friends...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pegi Sue, PS1, whatever...* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6458) on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 5:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ah, I forgot about John and his Starbucks...:-(
What a great guy & he gave so many people hope & faith on here...He always had such great words of encouragement. This is sad.
Thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy (NYBTB) meet me at Lac Bay May 10th (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2389) on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 6:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Cynde.

I didn't have the privilege of meeting him or reading any of his posts other than his last one :-(, but from what others have posted he must have been a real decent guy, Rest in Peace John!

I also think it is worth putting in This Link to the BT thread when we first heard of his passing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Boom starts with a Tara (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7995) on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 12:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

You read obits like this and think... I'd better get busy!
What a great man. His family should be very proud of him.
Condolences at their loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen - just me! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13039) on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 5:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank-you Cynde.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tribs, at home. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6671) on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 9:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for posting that Cynde.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Babs (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12176) on Thursday, August 28, 2008 - 10:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, my just checking in after many long weeks at work and am so sorry to see that John has passed away...he was always such a positive force on the threads. Thanks for posting and good thoughts for his family.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration