BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Trudging into Tuesday - Page 2
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Archives: Archives 2008: Archives - 2008-07-01 to 2008-07-31: Trudging into Tuesday - Page 2
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Brad - MPT* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1673) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Trudge on trudgers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11803) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My eggs are moving.

$71.38

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2127) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, that page had some scary pictures. I'm going to look up funnyjunk.###

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2128) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry, it might be that time of the month if they are moving.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2451) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

poor Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11804) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm doing fine now. I have my truck.

$31.81

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7046) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-)
Tom, that thread made me LMAO!! The Pygmie's....Larry the Cable Guy LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7047) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brad,
You're turning pages good today. You don't have a Happy Birthday Hang Over?! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2452) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry...SOLD!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Boat Chick*** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5935) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, just for you.

More of early Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Boat Chick*** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5936) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sad Sad Day
Lean Hot Pockets Recalled
hot pockets

Something to make you smile

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mtnest (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #178) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone recall that a few months go an organization in Yonkers, New York was looking for equipment donations for a youth program? I am looking to give a pair of Apollo Bio Fins used only twice and a pair of size 10 boots to an interested party, as my diving days are behind me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7048) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde.....LMAO :-)

I miss Kiwi! hot pockets LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yo MO - Meet me at the 3Day in Atlanta (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3736) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok - here's the sign that was near Sunset Beach Bar in St. Maarten. We had a 2-3 hour layover on each side of the trip and was told on another board that the thing to do was to go to the Sunset Beach Bar and watch the planes land and take off. I wondered about that but what the heck - so off we went. Imagine our surprise when we saw this sign.

sign

and then we got to see one of the small planes land

incoming small plane

but it's the takeoff of the big planes that is the best. You can't see it real well BUT this AirFrance plane had to turn the corner, revv it up and then take off - that's when the jet blast occurs.

airfrance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yo MO - Meet me at the 3Day in Atlanta (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3737) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

mtnest - why are your diving days over if I may ask?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2453) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, I have the link to Bob's Baby book if you have never seen it...grin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7049) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 1:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mara,
Nice shot of the smaller plane landing!

Your sign reminds me of the movie Pushing Tin LOL! OYE....that was a crazy movie indeed :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen* - Goin' to Rome if you want to! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12838) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 1:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great pics everyone!!! We got back from the zoo. Actually Grandma is there still with Quinn and 2 cousins. Riker was having a huge temper tantrum so Riker and Kedron came home.

got a call from Joel... They had a great time camping and were making great time coming home. The rad in the car blew and now are slightly stranded. I wish I was there when this happened, would have been entertaining, I am sure 90% of the words would have to be bleeped out. Anyway, they have a way home etc. etc. :-)

But HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! If you know these 3, I find it funny!!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Boat Chick*** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5937) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 1:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, here's more:

By Jerry (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2158) on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 3:19 pm:
QGH, sounds like the meds have kicked in! Bob, well, he's not real Cynde, I kind of use him for a crutch when things get slow here on BT. But he can be a good friend at times as well. Now can I have my meds back?

Ahh...Bob....

Mtnest, I'm sorry you can no longer dive, that sucks:-(

Kobi, Momo does that almost every morning after I leave for work...we think she's senile...lol...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Boat Chick*** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5938) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 1:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

YoMO, I've been to that bar! One of the best burgers in the world...lol! they used to have a cam there, don't know if they still have it. We spent an afternoon there when we were on St. Maarten...I have pictures SOMEWHERE...lol!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2129) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 1:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just back from lunch. Lots of good stuff posted while I was gone.
Cynde - Thanks for the link to BOB's birth.
Kristi, is that the same link you're referring to?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2130) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 1:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

$32.95

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Boat Chick*** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5939) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 1:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kidectomy

$35.25

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen* - Goin' to Rome if you want to! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12839) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 1:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am sorry to hear that you can not dive anymore :-(.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2131) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 1:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm sorry to hear that, too, mtnest.
teddy puppy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6627) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 1:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good old SSBB in St Martin a favorite place for sure. There were some potential Red Hatters drinking for free last night. It was funny, their friend had a computer and I assumed they were looking at themselves on the internet, you would think it would be tad easier to just look down.

On the glurge side, but good glurge.

Ring Finger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2454) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 1:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BOB's baby book
go to the end of the thread Linda. Cecil compiled the baby book and you can check it out...careful though, once you go in, you can never come back!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11805) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Them being the dark days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beau (Maybe) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17260) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Didjyah evah noatis how tellgent lookin everwon gets wen thay-iz Bob-bi-fied?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7562) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Time is flying by here quickly this month. Just realized this week-end coming up I am having my entire family over for the week-end. That's 10 folks I gotta feed and I didn't make a menu yet! Yikes, better get started on it. Thinking some good summer fare as it is nice for this time of year. Don't want to go too fancy as I want to enjoy our time together. I can't remember when the last time ALL of us were all together under the same roof. Can we say POOL PARTY for sure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2455) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie, you JUST realized you have 10 people coming to your house this weekend???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2456) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

he made me feel so smart.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11806) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie, KFC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2457) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh yeah...BOB likes chicken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beau (Maybe) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17261) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ah gots ta tell ya all that Bob looks a lot gooder wen he is wid dah girlz den wen he is wid dah guyz.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2458) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK you guys..need some good thoughts..
a dive buddy of mine was supposed to meet me yesterday to get tanks. Never showed *(this is not like him)he didn't go home last night and didnt show up for work today! His family and all of us are very worried. Hopefully he is OK....

thanks...back to chicken and bidding

$25.46

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11807) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BOB is not real!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2459) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

haha Beau, this is a good thing right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11808) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Krispi, that is not good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7563) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kristi, sending good thoughts for your friend. Maybe he is just playing hooky from work? Needed some time for himself?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2460) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry...Blasphemous!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beau (Maybe) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17262) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, we kno Bob am not reel. Humur Jerry folks, it wuz at ah tyme lak this (him screemen et us) thet Waltter wuz "borned".

Krispy, yup, shur am a gud thang:-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7564) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kristi, has anyone tried retracing his last seen area and drive the road he may have been on to meet up with you or whatever he may have had to do before meeting you? That may help find the car. It doesn't sound good if this is not a "normal" thing for him to do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Maybe) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17263) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hope your buddy is okay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2132) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kristi, I'll enter that labret when I get home from work. I'll also wear a live vest and tie myself to the chair so I won't get sucked into the screen.
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he is OK and didn't run into Bob or Dod.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11809) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Why?
k

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7565) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

About this week-end, I "knew" it was coming up, but didn't realize it was already "upon" me so to speak.
I have to see what the surgeon tells my dad tomorrow in regards to him having surgery. I don't think it will be right away, so week-end will go on as planned. He's on blood thinners and will have to go off them for a bit before surgery. He has a coraguated artery in his neck and has to have surgery. Lots of things going on and my mind for sure. Oh and my road trip to Texas, maybe going up to Amish country for dad's surgery too, not sure till I hear how long he will be in hospital. 80 y.o., but in pretty good health otherwise, so should go o.k.? My mom doesn't drive either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2461) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry, They aren't moving anymore huh...

Linda..tie many knots

Debbie, the friends that he lives with have "friends" in high places looking for him. No luck so far. I am worried about the ditches..you know. If he went off the road and nobody has noticed...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2133) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry!
I had one of those things years ago. A blast from the past.
Let's see - Jerry & square wheels. Jerry & square eggs.

(Message edited by tlraz on July 15, 2008)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen* - Goin' to Rome if you want to! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12840) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry - can't answer that one.

Kristi - I hope your friend is OK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Maybe) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17264) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie, wishing the best for your Dad.

Jerry, I agree. Why? Everyone knows that square eggs should only be served on square plates.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7566) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kristi, if folks are already looking, they have thought of that too, and the good thing is that he wasn't found in any of them. :-) I will keep thinking positive thoughts for him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7567) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

p

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2134) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kristi - (((HUGS))) to you and your friends family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2135) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brad - WAKE UP!!! It's about time for a page turn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2462) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 2:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks you guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2463) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

you guys notice the KFC is isn't as good without the fat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Might Need Some Help Here - MEDS PLEASE! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17265) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Krispy, I'll take your word on the KFC. I quit going there when the local KFC stopped serving gizzards (giblets). OOOOOOOO-EEEEEEEEEE!!! Nuthin sazs home cukken lyke ah waxt cuverred box full-ah presshur cookt gizzards witchya serv ovah fayke masht taters, speshally iffen yah slather thayre gravee ovah everthang.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2464) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beau, you can't hide...we know it's you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6629) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm not surprised by the KFC thing, my bag of Fritos also says 0 grams of trans fat. Me thinks there is some creative math happening here. I know it's trans fat and Fritos or KFC without fat would cause a singularity and could end the universe as we know it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11810) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brad is not getting paid this week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2465) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BRING BACK THE FAT!!
I'm spiraling, I'm Spiraling....HELP!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11811) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I vote for low fat lard balls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2466) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

uhh-oohh...FB/MPT...your services are requested

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2467) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry..body parts??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2468) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

don't you mean lard GLITTERS??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11812) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't go there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2469) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2136) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

KRISTI!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2137) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fat back or back fat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Might Need Some Help Here - MEDS PLEASE! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17266) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ah jus snotted ahl ovah mah puter tee-vee thingie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2470) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh Linda...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2471) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, the fat back gives you back fat...hows that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2472) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

See where KFC takes the conversation...gosheyes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2139) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's a vicious cycle fat back is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7568) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow! Just got back from the car place. Ready for this one? Well, it was there for back brakes, I had also asked them to align the tires since new rim/tire and brakes put on, so... I get there and find out that the front needed them too! Egads! Gregg's women sure have cost him a lot of money in the past two weeks. Haven't told him yet, but he showed me the brakes as he saved them when he pulled them off the car. I am pretty good in knowing when I need them, guess I have been having the volume too high on the radio when driving as this time, I didn't even know they were so low.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2473) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, all that Glitters
is not gold!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7569) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think I will grill my own chicken on the grill this week-end, I don't want to get back fat or is that fat back? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yo MO - Meet me at the 3Day in Atlanta (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3738) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HOT FLASHES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2140) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie, if you don't trim the chicken, it will be both.:-)
Kristi - you are SO right!!
Mara - you are SO right, too!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2141) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bradley!!! I thought you liked hanging with us girls!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2142) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 3:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

$25.45

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Brad - MPT* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1676) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 4:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry gang, got very busy with with work, emergency status call thingy...still on the call.

PAGE 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11813) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 4:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know what you mean Mara.
k

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mtnest (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #179) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 5:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Age & Health unfortunately!!! Doctors orders not to dive again. I still do some snorkeling on occasion. Next time will be in St Maarten in November and Hawaii in January- I ain't dead yet but have to concur with doctors. Such is life!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mtnest (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #180) on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 5:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you for your good wishes

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration