BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Wacky Wednesday :-)
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Archives: Archives 2008: Archives - 2008-07-01 to 2008-07-31: Wacky Wednesday :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1985) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 8:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning everyone! I can't believe a Wednesday thread has not been open. It is now. Bring it on!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-French Angel Fish, 10-4!! (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5813) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 8:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Linda!!!:-)

I should've started this hours ago!! I just keep going from reading every thread on BT to my painting. It's good exercise!! Up and down, over and over and over!!!:-)

The coffee helps!

KAARIEN, come in here and play with us!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1987) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tribs, thank you for posting the "on island" BT mini meet. Just follow this link.
http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/23830/369000.html?1215606921

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1988) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 8:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning PS! Hi Kaarien! Yes reading the threads takes a while. I got caught up last night after dinner. Six threads and tons of funny videos - it took some time.

Kobi: you need to post some before and after shots when you get home from you micro piggy tails.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1989) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 8:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's what I would have if I put my hair in piggy tails - micros.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kaarien. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1455) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 8:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GREAT Linda.
Come one everyone.WAKE UP.
i peep in for short.
PS i look at Your profile.Great AMSTEL BRIGHT.:-)
Linda good idee .piggy tails.
i gone make them today.:-)
me not sofast PS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kaarien. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1456) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 8:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

i gonna try something.
uno momento.
oh my many faults,but what the heck.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kaarien. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1457) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 8:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

my flowers in the garden
our favourite place to walk.
pict
nature is so great

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1990) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 8:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wish I could download photos from my camera here at work, but they won't let me load the software needed. I'll do it 5 threads later tonight when I get home. I took photos while driving home last night of the threatening skies. I love the colors of a storm on the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kaarien. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1458) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

my internet connection felt out.
Linda i love to watch pict.of nature.
try again and sorry ,i try to peep in later.tired.
pictif its to big a must resize it smaller.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6936) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning girls and guys who are coming in later :-)Kaarein VERY good to see you, girlfriend!  Prayers that you are doing OK!!!  We really miss you here.Linda, LOL....micro piggy tails :-)

Kristi....tech will take pics so hopefully will be able to scan and share.  Or I'll take my own if I remember before leaving office.  She gave me some numbing cream for my lips LOL!  I'm gonna be like Bill Cosby doing Fat Albert; my libip is hanging in my labap....LMAO!!!  I'm a tad nervous but am already tattooed white trash so pain shouldn't be worse than what I have previously endured LOL!  :-)

Oye, I think I tell y'all too much LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rog & Karen ~ guess where we are? (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #573) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning everyone, just got up, having my first cup of coffee and checking BT...plan on diving andrea I and oil slick today then dinner at Richards with Patrick and his gang! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1991) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good luck Kobi. Don't be scared. I mean if you already have a tattoo you know what to expect. I'm such a WHIMP when it comes to needles I'm surprised I am able to give blood. And I can't if the tech. says anything about the needle slipping or the NEEDLE........ faint - thud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kaarien. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1459) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

my internet connection felt out.
Linda i love to watch pict.of nature.
try again and sorry ,i try to peep in later.tired.
pictif its to big a must resize it smaller.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6937) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Karen......THANKS for sharing the pictures from your BON meet. Loved seeing you guys and the big guy :-)

Have a wonderful day of diving and enjoy the AWESOME dinner I know you will have. Give Patrick a HUG, please, from me :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall - Bonaire in September 08 (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11082) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kobi we need before and afters. hehe
Hi Kaarien! xxx
PS, just went and looked at your painting update...lookin' good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6938) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Linda :-) I'm whimpy with needles too but the tat's were easy peasy; all on the ankle areas. BUT the eyes today may pucker me down to the seat LOL!

Will peek in later today. Everyone have a good morning/day :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1992) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL - Pucker me down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kaarien. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1461) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Kathy.
i went downstairs.having trouble with my laptop upstairs.my new laptop grumpy to work on,
Kristi thanks for your mail.soon i send your mail back.hugs
thanks everyone.for good vibes and prayers,
lately i am only visit hospitals.and Kobi lots of needles,lol.no lol.:-(
lots worries and not able to tell everything,because there will be one test done.and then,i see what happends.
i will fight and never give up.
today is my fathers birthday and i want to go to the graveyard to put some flowers on the grave by my Dad and Mom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kaarien. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1462) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda what means -pucker me down.
Rog en karen i am behind,you are in Bon.how great.
i wish i was there .and Richards has good food.
have a great day with Pat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-French Angel Fish, 10-4!! (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5814) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's gonna be a funny day, I can feel it!! Kobi's gonna have numb lips!! AND where and what is your tattoo, Miss Kobi??? We may want pics of that too, maybe...

I just went out to clean the pool filter 'cause the vacume isn't working right. So, I cleaned EVERYTHING!! HUGE frog in the skimmer basket, got rid of his bloated nasty self. Vacume still not working. So, I pulled that thing up and there was a chunk of concrete stuck in it!! We are having a tile problem, so, loose concrete... We so need to redo the surface of the pool and the tiles! One day...:-)

Mom's on the phone... Hang on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-French Angel Fish, 10-4!! (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5815) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kathy, thanks!! I'm having a lot of fun with it...it's so big. I'm painting BIG from now on, I really like it!!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kaarien. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1464) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

PegiSue.lol.
frog i had last year a mouse in it.
Ps You paint big.:-) i am so behind.
for fun

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1994) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Kaarien, Pucker me down = poor Kobi will be sitting way down in the chair while having her eyelids tattooed. I can imagine it would be painful and nerve wracking, but maybe there is numbing cream for the eyelids, too.

I just found out that I get to volunteer at the second annual Morton Plant Mease Triathlon. I love doing these events. I get a T-shirt, skip spin class and see lots of hard bodies. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-French Angel Fish, 10-4!! (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5816) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 9:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kaarien, go in my profile and go to my "blog"...that's where I'm posting my paintings as I'm doing them. This isn't self promotion, the paintings are for something I am doing, FOR ME!!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kaarien. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1465) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda thanks.poor kobi but she wil survive.
and after wards she looks pretty.
i was thinking to do that also.if possible? before they start with chemo and X ray our is it radiation.and yesterday i took a brochure for wickeds?? i mean hair when i get a bol head and loosing al my hair,:-(
but thats doesn"t matter.most important is that i get better and survive.
so every morning i pray and say to myself.
NEVER GIVE UP.and smile.if possible.
pict
and i said to my family and friends,
never feel pitty for me.because i can not stand that,that people feel pitty for me.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kaarien. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1466) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

PS i will.sorry that i am not so fast.i am so slow.
PS did you see what i send.its from you and i like these wise words so much.love ya

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1995) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kaarien, Hang in there. There are some great looking wigs out there if you want to go that way. One of my coworkers is wearing one - she is going thru cemo, too. Or I could make you a really cool head scarf!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1996) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Kathy!!! I didn't see your post before. Have fun shopping and pick me up something cute! You know I have no shopping skills.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2373) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning bT'ers!!!
I can NOT believe there were 6 pages yesterday!!! Is that a record?

Kaarien!!! I love you! So great to see you! God Bless you! Stay strong!

Brad...you buying tonight for HH since you earned so much $$$ yesterday?

Kobi...tats on your eyes? get the seahorses..so pretty, LOL kidding
My mom got the eyeliner tattoo...don't know her opinion of it now but she loved it when she got it done!

EVERYONE..have a great HUMPIN' day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2374) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

take her up on the scarf Kaarien...bet it is pretty!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-French Angel Fish, 10-4!! (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5817) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, Kaarien, that is a good saying!! It's from a Jimmy Buffett song, well, "If we weren't all crazy, we would all go insane!!"LOL I always liked that, I can relate to it!! I have to laugh at myself, everyday!!! Make sure you keep laughing:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2375) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

love cats

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2376) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

snuggle up Kaarien
think happy thoughts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2377) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

French Angel...painting is Awesome!!
Southern Sting...over

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Boat Chick*** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5816) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well you all are off to a good start today...lol!

Kobi, good luck puckering down...and with the micropigtailation:-) We want pics! You're braver than me, I couldn't do it.

Kaarien, hugs to you and nice positive good vibes as well. I say take the scarf from linda, I bet it will be beautiful!

OK, back to work today, still not feeling 100%, but I have sooooo much work to do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2378) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

micropigtailation? Is that lots of little pony-tails? I got that done in Mexico!!!

(Message edited by kristi_tn on July 9, 2008)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6602) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bon Dia all. You know women are way to hung up on the looks of their hair. I think that a woman with a bald head looks fine and can actually be quite flattering. It is certainly not something to be ashamed off and should be worn with pride.

I know I am a voice in the wilderness.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2379) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK you all...I googled "micropigtailation"
And the ONLY result was the BT site...LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2380) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good point Cecil!!
I agree!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1997) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Too bad you have to work today BC! I want more videos, but can't look for them myself - the boss is back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2381) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

here's some pretty eyes!
hiding

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Brad - MPT* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1612) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, if I don't post, my first post will be the page turn....OH, and good hump day morning everyone!

Kaarien, nice to see you! I hope you do well through your treatment.

Kristi, of course I'll virtual buy...turning pages here on BT is like winning the virtual lottery everyday!

Kobi, Lisa had her eyes micro piggy tailed...as I remember she said it wasn't bad. And she still loves it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2382) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2383) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

my apologies if this was on yesterday..I havent made it through all the posts yet..
funny cats

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1998) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kristi, that fellow needs to eat a cheesburger or two. I can watch kitty bloopers all day long.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1999) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 10:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wonder if that one kitten made it all the way under the door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2384) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2385) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

i love the kitty ones....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6940) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning, Brad :-) Thanks for sharing about Lisa; I know there are other women out there LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-French Angel Fish, 10-4!! (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5818) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That panda is pretty funny!!:-)

Ok, not feeling the paint thing today...got a little stressed, can't paint that way...So, I'm gonna go do some other stuff that I've been needing to do!! I'll be back later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2386) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK Karen..regarding your post yesterdaay about no bidders...
I always want everything, LOL

but I need to be out bid on some of these because I cant afford everything,
HELP!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2387) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

c ya PS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kaarien. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1467) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Kristi,Linda. everyone.
where is Jerry.?
i like the cats.
i take the scarf Linda.lol.
we are going to the graveyard,
PS cheer up laugh.and there is no needing to do things,enyou your day.spoil yourself.
take every day as it come.smile:-) and don"t try to worried.i try also.:-)
soon i will update.
my son and grandson are here.and there are the best medicine for me.and not to forget my hubby.
how take such good care of me.family and friends.
BT and CC virtual friends You are all GREAT.
God blessed you for those how believe.
wish You all a great day where ever you are.
i peep in soon.BYE.
and smile.
hugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2388) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

and since when did "wanting" something make all the bidding stop? come on everyone...fork it over! It is for a good cause right??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #267) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

kaarien
good to see u online again. still sending good vibes and prayers to u and arnold.
es

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2389) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Take care Kaarien...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kaarien. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1468) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

love

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi...Southern Sting..BIG 10/4 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2390) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OH BC..the womens bathroom thing..LMAO
I had to go blow my nose...it was sooo funny!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna in the Poconos (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2089) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just peeking in myself...thanks for the message Kaarien...sent on to those you gave permission for on the webcam thread. Prayers for you!!

Kristi, I love cats, too!! Cute pics!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11685) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone.
Kaarien, it's so good to see you back on BT:-)
Sorry I'm late, Doc's appointment, just a little CARVING to be done. OK, time to stand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Brad - MPT* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1614) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 11:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lost track, kids had control of the computer...

EPISODE II

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Maybe) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17228) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 1:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kaarien, glad that you have good company today:-)

Jerry, I hope you are doing well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11691) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 1:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Tom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kaarien. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1469) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 6:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

peep in.fall in sleep.just awake.and back to bed again.with hubby.
bedtime over here.
Thanks everyone for good vibes.
Jerry hope You feel well.Good luck.
read tomorrow further.my oh my.You are al busy today.to much for me now.lol.
nice day and goodnight from over here.
pict
Sweet dreams.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration