BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Thursday Chat (Version 2.1.1)
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Archives: Archives 2008: Archives 2008-06-01 to 2008-06-30: Thursday Chat (Version 2.1.1)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad - MPT (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1145) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think I failed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *BlueHarley* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1978) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay who sent this one:::: Jo Dee Messina

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad - MPT (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1147) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

BC, no we didn't sit down to dinner. We did the late arrival/delivery to the room and we had one breakfast and one lunch. Don't be mad, but none of them were anything to write home about.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10348) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I don
t see Martins gadget here or Hello Kitty Brad.. that woul dbe the 2.00 version
I think we only need a
1.0.1 version

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad - MPT (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1148) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, you are probably right. I never was good at following directions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-YOU KNOW, THE REAL PEGI SUE (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5085) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I thinks it's supposed to be 1.2.0...
or 1.0.2.
I'm trying!!
It's still the same conversation just a page change...not a totally different conversation on a different topic. Because we have no topic. We don't know what we are talking about. We ramble and it's good!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A rose by any other name..aka RosAnne (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2502) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Whew! I just got home from filling up my car, it hurt real bad, $4.53 a gallon! The airlines are in crisis, Jerry hasn't modeled any HK stuff lately, my trip isn't until August and I have to give up caffeine, what next?????? Can you tell I'm cranky today?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-YOU KNOW, THE REAL PEGI SUE (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5086) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OH MY!!! I am understanding it, if Freddie's right!!! CECIL!!! I want a good grade!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom C.* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16922) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

RA, say it with me - ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmtohellwithitiamgonnahitsomethingmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad - MPT (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1150) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK OK, so I did understand, I intentionally failed. I'm a rule breaker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-YOU KNOW, THE REAL PEGI SUE (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5087) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

RosAnne, how are your glasses? Was the guy at the gas station drunk? Did you bang your car door on those hideous useless concrete things next to the pump?? There, don't you feel better now??:-)
AND come down here to the MM!!!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10349) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

WE KNEW THAT ABOUT YOU BRAD!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A rose by any other name..aka RosAnne (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2503) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

PS, I am still wearing my glasses from 10 years ago because I can't find new ones I like! And thanks I feel much better now! :-) I'd love to make the Florida MM but don't think it's gonna happen this year.:-(
Tom, I like your thinking! But I think it's gonna be a Mr.Crowley kind of day.
AND I lost my cool with a parent yesterday at school (long story) and made her cry. It's not like me to do that but honestly, she deserved it.I was proud of myself though, I did not swear and never raised my voice but used words like "detrimental" "nonsense" and "rude".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Brad - MPT* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1151) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie! But I still haven't been slapped.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Brad - MPT* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1152) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What the....I've been slapped now????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-YOU KNOW, THE REAL PEGI SUE (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5088) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would've cried too...big words do it everytime!!! I might be mental, but you don't have to throw it in my face!!!LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A rose by any other name..aka RosAnne (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2504) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

PS, you crack me up! I never get to this point unless you really, really push me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom C.* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16924) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

RA, saying what you mean in a calm manner using words from "Webster's" over slang is good. I know, I know, sometimes we just want to use less energy and resort to guttertalk. Now I always maintain my composure but, Beau sometimes swears like he has that Turbojets(sp?) Syndrome or whatever they call it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-YOU KNOW, THE REAL PEGI SUE (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5089) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom that's funny!!! Kayla told someone I had that one time after an episode in a grocery store....LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7324) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What a day! Won't even get into it, going to work in an hour, will get a break from it all.

RosAnne, Hang in there gal! I need to get some new specs, but haven't found anything yet either, join the club.

All this slapping going around, glad I didn't get one yet! :-) I have been really good in that regard I can say.

Been so crazy busy, I haven't had enough time to read everything, still trying to find places to stay in November, AA messed me up, took care of my guests, now I found out I am stuck in the middle, so off I go to find a one night stay for beginning of trip and then I got a place for the last two days of trip that I had to re-do. What's up with that and I have a place on island! Crazy, it is, but no complaints as I am at least getting to Bonaire. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-YOU KNOW, THE REAL PEGI SUE (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5090) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I now am much calmer and just think "I'm still on Island Time, and it's all good!" Then I just smile:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-YOU KNOW, THE REAL PEGI SUE (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5091) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That stuff with AA is crazy!!! RosAnne, can you give them a call for Debbie??:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7325) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

PS, did that already, got it re-booked, now all that is left to do is find a one night stay in beginning. Got guests all settled, am all good, in the home stretch of it. Well, at least I think I am anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-YOU KNOW, THE REAL PEGI SUE (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5092) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Call Roomers... It's close and nice and what the heck!!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7326) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

PS. Just sent them an email! Their website is not that extensive, can't get pricing or availability on line. I like the new owners we all met and plan on giving it a try as it is only one night and it is close to my place. Just waiting for a return email.
Should work out good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-YOU KNOW, THE REAL PEGI SUE (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5093) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I don't know if the price is still the same, but it was around $100 per nite when we were there... I was just checking, in case I never got a flight home!!!LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail T.* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2974) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Right about the AA stuff. I had my flights booked for 3 days before they changed them.... They best leave them alone for now! John's stress test is Monday and Tuesday..... then we have to wait 2 weeks to get the results. They move way too slow. But I have my trip insurance, so I'm just "on hold" for the anticipation.

I think I'll go shopping. We have another grad party to go to on Sunday! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7327) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just got an email back. Cost is a C-Note a night plus $10 optional breakfast per person.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7328) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, and that does not include the tourist tax.

Gail, best of luck to John for his stress test. I am betting he will pass with flying colors, Bonaire colors that is!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-YOU KNOW, THE REAL PEGI SUE (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5094) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

George and I have these vouchers and the way they are doing things we won't get to use them at all!! We had thought about St. Eustatius, but now they won't be flying from SJ to St. Maartin...well, that's how you get to "Statia"...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom C.* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16925) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

P.S., I know what you mean. Pam just came in, realized I was on BT (again) and said:

"Get your ******* *** off of that ************* site. If you have so ****** much time, why don't you ******** work on those ******** regulator repairs - you *******! Yup, I think she caught that Turbojets Simpson from Beau. If not that then this months visit of her Freemistral Symptom is gonna be a doozy.

Why are you having R.A., call "AA" for Debbie? I do agree, that "AA" stuff is crazy, it caused a few of my old buddies to stop drinking. Don't talk to them anymore, nope, I have no use for quitters.

Debbie, is your roof deck done? Oh yeah Debbie, don't listen to RA either. Really, stay away from "AA", it's a cult you know.

Gotta go and find my helmet folks.

Be well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom C.* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16926) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gail, my best wishes to John.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7329) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 12:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, still working on it, most of the contractors only want to do work on the big "jobs", not the little stuff. Got a friend on island looking into another possible guy to do the job. Should know soon about that one. Gregg is ready to do the job himself over time.

All my other flights to Bonaire are CO, Nov. was the only AA trip I had scheduled. It will all work out in time.

Work is calling me now, gotta go make some Bonaire dollars, be back later!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6023) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Quick peek.....
Somebody just go ahead and pull the trigger! Will ya?

Here has been my day so far and it's just getting to be my lunch time:

HUGE STORM last night knocked out lots of things and I found some residual here at work this AM! :-( Phones at our business took a direct hit. New system last year and it's been hit THREE times since. Line 1 took a poop!

FunkEEEE smell in the office. Smelled that yesterday but busy enough to NOT worry about it LOL! THEN, this am, I call Rob to tell him all this phone drama and he says, "OH I put a few Bubbles POO's in the trash LAST WEEK!!! OMG....ding dong!!! Thanks for sharing that with me as I hadn't taken the trash out all week and it's now at hazmat CRITICAL levels LOL!

Rob's still not better BUT showing some improvement. After the Bubbles' poo thing though things could go back downhill....fast LOL!

Month end had to wait till today!! I'm the boss anyway so there!

Silver linings in all this:

Customer's are calling since the HUGE storm damaged a lot of the area. Quite a few lost some important motors so business picked up.

It's THURSDAY and one day closer to Friday.

Is IT TIME YET?!?! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Brad - MPT* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1154) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow Kobi, that's an "interesting" day. That was enough detail on the odor <urp>, thank you. Glad Rob is improving!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry who thinks Freddie's getting close (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11318) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think we need a group hug.

Please wait till I log off, it gives me gas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry who thinks Freddie's getting close (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11319) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nope, that won't go here.

(Message edited by bonaire9 on June 5, 2008)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6024) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LMAO :-) Sorry guys I just re-read that and it's kinda bad LOL! Should have proof read huh?!?!

Oh well.....it's my life.....and I like Bon Jovi :-)
Does anybody wanna trade for a while?!?!?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A rose by any other name..aka RosAnne (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2505) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, I love your pet name for me (RA) :-) it makes me feel special. ( Don't be jealous Freddie, your still his #1, unless that darn velvet Elvis Lover shows up again!)
Jerry, you could cheer us up by sharing a picture of you and your latest HK wear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-YOU KNOW, THE REAL PEGI SUE (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5095) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

quote:

Somebody just go ahead and pull the trigger! Will ya?

Kobi, you are too funny!!!!! Do not feed Rob from the garbage cans, I know you want to, but do not do it!!! He's just getting over whatever you did to him last time...let the poor man heal!!!!LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda** Trouble Maker - Bubbles Maker (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1473) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just booked our room for the FL MM!
Happy Happy Joy Joy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PegiSue*-YOU KNOW, THE REAL PEGI SUE (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5096) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Woo Hoo!!!! Same place??? I haven't heard back from G yet about Saturday...I'm waiting!!!!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry who thinks Freddie's getting close (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11320) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

RA, you mist be joking, right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A rose by any other name..aka RosAnne (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2506) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry, I wouldn't joke about such a thing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6025) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm gonna go cry....I wanna go so bad I can smell it LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6026) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I might take that stinkin garbage bag home just so I can share the LOVE with Rob.....the nimrod! Can I say that here?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry who thinks Freddie's getting close (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11321) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

RA, tell me the truth, did you send me all that HKS?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RA, Tom calls me that)......aka RosAnne (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2507) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kobi, go, the bathrooms free! And I thought you took the garbage out so it shouldn't smell anymore!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RA, Tom calls me that)......aka RosAnne (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2508) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry, Cross my heart, I did not! But I might know who did :-) evil laugh.......... And maybe it wasn't just one person, maybe it was many!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry who thinks Freddie's getting close (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11322) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

So, who do I send my med bills to?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RA, Tom calls me that)......aka RosAnne (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2509) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde said she's buying! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #138) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 1:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

roseann
time is going so slow. but that gives me time to start exercising and lose some weight.
es

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RA, Tom calls me that)......aka RosAnne (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2510) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 2:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

es, I feel the same exact way!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6027) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 2:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

RosAnne, HI :-)
I did take it out of the office BUT the stank is still lingering LOL!
I had one of my employee's haul it to the dumpster....be gone LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6028) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

MPT, take it away.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beauretom.* Go Ahed Slap Me Agin (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16927) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ya kno Kobi, mah muthah uust to put Vicks unner ar nozes when we hads tha sniffels. Et seemed tah make us feel bettir purty fast. Maybee iffen ya put won of those lil Bubblette baggies unner yo manz noze, heed git his butt up offen thet couch.

Evah think thet maybee he taint sick ettall, jus addickted to them thayre Soaped Opruz. My muthah's sister's cuzzin's boy, the city slikker - swetter waren won naymed Stuart got hooked onnem fer a long tyme. At tymes he still thinks heze one of tha ladies frum "Az The Wurld Turns". Too bad too, cuz et won tyme wuz a card holden memburr of the N.R.A. an everthin.

Mods, sorry fer killen yo spel checks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry who thinks Freddie's getting close (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11323) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 2:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beau, what?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Brad - MPT* (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1156) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 2:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I step out for a few and y'all go crazy...please upgrade to the latest version to continue support: Thursday Chat (Version 3.2.2)

(Message edited by bradw on June 5, 2008)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #139) on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 9:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anybody hear from patrick since he had the mri
es

patrick more bigggggggggggggg hugsssssssssssssssssssss

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration