BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: STILL HUMPING AWAY part 2
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Archives: Archives 2008: Archives - -2008-04-01 to 2008-04-30: STILL HUMPING AWAY part 2
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Patrick who herds sharks on Bonaire** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2756) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 12:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here we go................

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #640) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 12:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hey Patrick, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #641) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 12:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

well, PS, 6 hrs is a long drive...LOL guess the girls nite out wont happen in Panama City, bummer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10163) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 12:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's good to keep the GUARDS at pease.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yo MO - Meet me at the 3Day in Boston (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3437) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 1:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and Q's????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10164) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 1:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

PEACE, me smell crack broke again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BOOM! and then there was Tara (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6643) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 1:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ya'll is chitty chatty today :-)
YoMo, safe travels and give my Bro a Tara hug, 'kay? I haven't gotten my purchases yet :-( It's all shipped though so maybe today!

Didn't you always know Eileen had a dark side--- it's always the quiet, sweet ones (kind of like RosAnne!!).... LOL!!!

Keep at it girls!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PADISue-VOTE FOR CARLOS!!!) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4099) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I love my new name, Krispi!!:-)
I think it's a pretty long haul up to the Panhandle...but you just never know what I'll do!!:-)
Hardware store...Hmmm...
Patrick, are you drooling?
I can't believe our little Eileen started THIS!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BOOM! and then there was Tara (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6644) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 1:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OMG... I am slow... I couldn't figure out what in the world you were Q'ing about YoMo :-) :-)
Now I get it... duh!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PADISue-VOTE FOR CARLOS!!!) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4100) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 1:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I actually am not sure where Panama City is...Let me go Google!! I'll take pics!!LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PADISue-VOTE FOR CARLOS!!!) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4101) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 1:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That there's a road trip!! 5 hrs. & 49 mins. from the heart of DeLand, which, according to "mapquest" is at the front door of my shop!! Very cool!!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10165) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 1:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It would be a CRIME if you could not go as there is a NUDE beach there, and many of the homes are FOR SALE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PADISue-VOTE FOR CARLOS!!!) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4102) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 1:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What are you saying, Jerry? Shall I drive down there take it out before I get slapped!! AND buy a house? You don't know me that well, do you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Workout Roy (NYBTB)*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2116) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 1:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

looks like it's been a good BT hump day here :-):-)

I've got back home from a day away and my PC room is all tidy and dusted, looking lovely, thanks to my dear wife :-):-)

and I just checked out my 'other' fav bonaire webcam and it looks like my wife has been there too

http://www.breathebonaire.com/index.php?CURRENT_CAM=bonairecam4

lovely clear picture :-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10167) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 1:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

l

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BlueHarley (BonaireTalker - Post #89) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

*********** Roadtrip **************

I'll be in Panama City the May 1st until May 4th....Thunder Beach Bike Rally.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10168) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Watch out BH, the ladies are trying suck our little Patrick into going to a NUDE beach.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #642) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Padi...so, can't wait!! will save ya a chair!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10169) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank God that Miss Freddie is dipping candles this afternoon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #643) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

so, we have room in the room...Padi, you'll have a blast! Bring the 6M digital, Eileen, see ya there too!??come on!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Workout Roy (NYBTB)*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2120) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

WHALE on the PIERCAM !!!!!!

ok so my undwerwater creature IDing needs improving

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #644) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Patrick...need directions to the beach!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #645) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh, sorry Patrick, that was Jerry with the beach info...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10170) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pontoon boat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #646) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Orcha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BlueHarley (BonaireTalker - Post #90) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No me jerry....but hey Patrick might like that!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PADISue-VOTE FOR CARLOS!!!) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4103) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

So, Krispi, whacha comin' down this way for? Vacation, diving, all over tan, or all of the above?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10171) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know for a fact, Patrick will be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PADISue-VOTE FOR CARLOS!!!) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4104) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

"Girls Nite Out" is turning into a slumber party!! You KNOW Patrick will be THERE!!!! I can see him now with his bunny slippers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen - Trip - Sept'08 details to come! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12436) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey why not! I'm in!

I have video on my cam too! Since THIS BT CC is "family friendly", we'll post it on You Tube... or there are a few other sites too...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BlueHarley (BonaireTalker - Post #91) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry.....I'm getting some scary vibes from this....what happens if they get Patrick in a PINK HK outfit??????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen - Trip - Sept'08 details to come! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12437) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Someone was going to the hardware store, we'll need some of the black tape, to keep things 'family friendly' of course. Or tie up the guards so we can post pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #647) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Padi..all of the above

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PADISue-VOTE FOR CARLOS!!!) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4105) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh man, Eileen's back...we're gonna get in trrrrrrrouble!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BlueHarley (BonaireTalker - Post #92) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What's a matter there PS is you a skeered?????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #648) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anyone have examples of a "pink HK outfit?"
BH? Example photo's???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10172) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BH, Eileen has gone over to the dark side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #649) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 2:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ain't askeerd of nuttin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BlueHarley (BonaireTalker - Post #93) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

First Kristi if I did would you think I would admit it???? NOT!!!!

And Secondly Jerry....Eileen may brighten up the dark side some....she's to sweet to be two mean.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #650) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BH...it would be the manly thing to do

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Patrick who herds sharks on Bonaire** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2757) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You mean I get to wear pink. That means I can be like my buddy.................

RIGHT JERRY, THAT'S WHAT YOU TOLD ME!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #651) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

it's OK BH, If you put my name before it, no one else will see it....really

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PADISue-VOTE FOR CARLOS!!!) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4106) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BH drives a HK Harley!!:-)

ok, NOW I'm a skeered!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen - Trip - Sept'08 details to come! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12438) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #652) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OH, BH drives a pink Harley??
very KEWL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6303) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey BH we will almost be in the same place at the same time, you'll be in Panama City, we'll be in Florida City. Close real close.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BlueHarley (BonaireTalker - Post #94) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bless your heart!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10173) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A HK Hog.
That's just not right!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BlueHarley (BonaireTalker - Post #95) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecil what you going down for????

Gals ya'll.....never mind.

Somehow Jerry I just knew I was walking into a trap and you just let me walk my a$$ right in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi-Waiting 'til October 2008...HURRY (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #653) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, BH, you'll have alot more fun with Cecil...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10174) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Look at my 2:12 post.

Time for part three.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BOOM! and then there was Tara (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6648) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 3:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

PS, Patrick and suma'yall GM
Perhaps Timmmmy can help me out :-) :-) wink wink!!!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration