BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire Photography & Videography: Chris'sm pix set 1
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire Photography & Videography: Archives: Archives 2008: Chris'sm pix set 1
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris spray (BonaireTalker - Post #51) on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 7:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1619hairy
1539seaweed
1326barred
1147crab
1204pearl
2071manowar

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris spray (BonaireTalker - Post #52) on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 7:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone what to try and ID the last fish? It's in the reef software......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K ** Bonaire trip June 08 (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1863) on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 8:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have no idea .. I'll dig out my book in the AM
great pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5236) on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 8:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very cool...great shots...love the second pic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #774) on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 11:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What on earth am I looking at in the second picture? Great photos by the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob...no april showers) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2658) on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 5:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

wow:-)

i believe chris has previous experience with these little fish...

amazing...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan - www.bsdme.info (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #555) on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 5:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chris,
Great shot of the Hairy Blenny's spawning!!! The color variation you captured is exceptional! They only light up like that for a very short time.

Chris took these shots snorkeling. As one who dives with their camera and covets the little fish I can vouch for the challenge these would be. Superb shots!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris spray (BonaireTalker - Post #53) on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 8:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's 2 more of the Hairy Blenny's and one of my favorite fish. A Nineline Goby.
As Susan said, I'm a snorkeler, this was my 3rd trip to the island and second with a camera. I use a Olympus C-770 point and shoot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris spray (BonaireTalker - Post #55) on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The ID on the fish is a Man-of-war fish, Nomeus gronouii. They live with Portuguese man-of-war jelly fish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Babs (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12107) on Sunday, March 30, 2008 - 12:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Amazing shots!!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration