BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Who has the best Goat Stew?
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2007: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-03-31: Who has the best Goat Stew?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Swanee (BonaireTalker - Post #50) on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 9:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does El Fogon Latino, Antriol Catering and Luigi's all serve goat stew on a regular basis? My husband is a big fan of goat stew but it has to be without bones. I see they have it on the menu at Cactus Blue but would prefer to visit some of the local "Snacks". Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2471) on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 10:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Most of the places who make kabritu stoba, have bones...Luigi (divi divi bar rest) and Antriol Catering are your best bet. Give them a call to be sure it is on the menu that day...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim McPeak (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #580) on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 6:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Rose Inn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brigitte Kley - Coco Palm Garden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #598) on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 7:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maiky Snack --- also with bones but absolutely delicious

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Barber (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #164) on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 12:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, I vote for Maiky Snack too. Rose Inn is great, but MS's is spectacular! They sometimes have a "goat head stew" too, which I know sounds disgusting, but it is even better (way better!) than the standard goat stew!!! Try not to pass it by if you see it. Or talk your husband into ordering it then eat all of his lunch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cinderella (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 10:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I now where you can eat the best coat stew but I don't now the name it's near by JOS. If you follow the sign JOS then on your right you find a place with goats. Try it their really good. The best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cinderella (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 10:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

maiky snack yes

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration