BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Looking for weekend dive buddy/group!
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Looking for weekend dive buddy/group!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashton Williams (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Monday, March 7, 2011 - 9:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all! I'm lucky enough to live in Bonaire until May, but I need somebody to dive with! I'm available on the weekends and maybe for night dives during the week. I will be getting a bicycle soon but I will not have access to a car, so ideally I'm looking for a buddy with a car. (But if you don't have one I'm still interested!)

I'm AOW, rescue diver, and emergency first responder certified. I love meeting new people,, so whether you're another solo diver or part of a group, living here or just here for a few days, experienced or a newbie, let me know if you're interested in taking on a weekend buddy! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick (BonaireTalker - Post #19) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 1:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am arriving Friday night (11 March) and my buddy doesn't get in until Saturday night. So, I would be able to dive with you on Saturday. I need to pick up my truck in the morning and check-in with Wannadive, then I would be available for 2-3 dives. I'll be staying at Golden Reef Inn. How can I contact you? I'll have email, but not sure about phone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #287) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 4:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Ashton I will be in Bonaire from 21 March until 25 April and also looking for a buddy. I will be in Bonaire Exclusief and have a truck. I am AOW. I hope we can get together for some diving.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration