BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Thur. CUR to BON
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: Thur. CUR to BON
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3523) on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 1:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is anyone by chance chartering Thur. night Curacao to BON? DAE cancelled all night flights for some strange reason and I have 5 stranded passengers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diane Korzeniewski (BonaireTalker - Post #66) on Thursday, January 1, 2009 - 9:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

How about Insel? After AJ canceled Thurs flight to Cur, I ended up booking Insel MIA to CUR and then Cur to Bon. Sure hope it works out (2/5) Good luck, Ann.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3526) on Thursday, January 1, 2009 - 10:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Diane..no one is flying..tried all avenues..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3527) on Thursday, January 1, 2009 - 10:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wait, my client comes to CUR today, Thur. That flight is running as far a I can tell. When did AJ cancel their Thur. run?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diane Korzeniewski (BonaireTalker - Post #67) on Thursday, January 1, 2009 - 11:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We were notified on 12/24 that the 2/5 Montego Bay to Cur was cancelled. Do not know if this is all Thurs runs, or just that particular Thurs, but I would doubt they singled that one Thurs during high season to not fly. Would be curious to know the status of AJ to Cur. I know many people had difficulty with AJ, but personally, I never did. But after this, I will not fly them again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By carter farrell (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #105) on Friday, January 9, 2009 - 6:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diane, we have also booked the Insel flight from MIA, but for July. Please remember to let everyone know how it went for you (with regard to Insel). I think that this flight has great potential if Insel does its job well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thorpe, (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #394) on Friday, January 9, 2009 - 9:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

PLEASE Diane let us know--thanks........in advance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Smits (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #666) on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 9:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have you tried: http://www.flydivi.com/sight_seeing.htm

I booked them for a sightseeing tour this summer.
They charged ANG 950 per hour.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration