BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: I want to know about the price of a little house in bonair.
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: I want to know about the price of a little house in bonair.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mariana alonso on Saturday, January 1, 2000 - 8:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Please if sombody can be so nice to tell me how much cost a little house in Bonair. I mean a house in with 2 bedrooms, livingroom, 1o2 bathrooms, a kitchenete and a garden with 500 m.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gil lombard jr. on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 2:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My wife and I just purchased a 2 BR house a Lagoen Hill thru Sunbelt Realty (ask for Ben and tell him Gil sent You) Found Sunbelt to be very helpful and have lots of houses for sale. We paid $100,000.00 U.S. Prices start around there unless you want an older property or a Bonareian house. Prices go up o millions.
We love the island and live in the states connecticut
Hope to spend 3 months a year there in 2 years. Now only go 2 to 3 times per year.

Gil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joan W. Sloat on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 9:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My husband Dave and I purchased a sea side condo facing Kralendijk Bay, over looking the pool and about a 3 minute walk to restaurants and Karels beach bar.
We paid $110,000. U.S. fully furnished, two bedrooms and security at night. There is also a Dive-Inn tank station on property for shore dives, as well as a equipment wet room and rinse tank. We also purchased from Ben at Sun Belt, very good to work with.
While I was on the Island over the holidays I saw a home that was in forclosure on Santa Barbara for about $140000. U.S., that they said could probably go for around $100,000. It is new construction and needs the kithchen finished as well as the bath.
Dave and I are in the real estate business Las Vegas and found Bonaire to be a great place for investing. Our goal is to spend 2-3 months out of the year diving, so the condo with the pool and ocean view was perfect for us. Also, the financing is really easy on the island and the property we bought was fee simple, not a long lease. Hope this helps
Joan

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration