BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: DEA report
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-01-01 to 2008-02-29: DEA report
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bev Delarue (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #323) on Tuesday, February 5, 2008 - 10:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would just like to let everyone know that we had a great experience flying with DEA on this trip. The girls at the counter were more then helpful, everything was on time both ways. I have nothing but good things to report regarding this airline.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1460) on Tuesday, February 5, 2008 - 10:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

you mean DAE, right? Dutch Antilles Express? not the DEA planes that look for drug dealers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bev Delarue (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #328) on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 - 9:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry yes I mean DAE !! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1463) on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 - 9:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

i can see the report now "we had a great flight on DEA. at one point we went low to check out some suspicious activity and took some automatic weapons fire but we sustained no serious damage. even with using evasive maneuvers and leaking a little oil we still managed to land on schedule. i'll fly them again but will remember to keep my body armor in my carry-on instead of in my checked luggage" LOL

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration