BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Air for December 2008
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-01-01 to 2008-02-29: Air for December 2008
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue Steiner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #152) on Thursday, January 3, 2008 - 9:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm planning my next trip to Bonaire for December 2008. I Need to make reservations asap for the house I want to rent but haven't found any online airline travel sites that allow you to make reservations beyond November 2008. Any advise? If worse comes to worse I'll rent the house and worry about the air fare later although I'd prefer to get the air 1st.Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Sue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mary pequinot (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #669) on Friday, January 4, 2008 - 6:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

You usually cannot reserve a year in advance-try waiting another month.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angie Ohlson (BonaireTalker - Post #64) on Friday, January 4, 2008 - 9:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

General rule is 300 days prior to departure - some less some more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Smits (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #527) on Friday, January 4, 2008 - 5:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've read that you can make reservations at a MAX of 11 month's in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dr. Director (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #430) on Friday, January 4, 2008 - 7:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You can only make reservations 331 days prior to the actual travel dates. On-line websites usually don't offer flights until 329 - 330 days before travel, for whatever reason. That translates to about 11 months.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue Steiner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #153) on Friday, January 4, 2008 - 8:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks so much everyone. I guess I'll just have to wait or make reservations at the house and hope I can get good airfare. I appreciate your input. Sue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue Steiner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #157) on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 6:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

FYI Reservations for beach house and flight have been made for last two weeks in November. That's a relief! Flying Continental from Newark for the 1st time. Wonder what it will be like NOT dealing with 6 and 9 hour layovers ( Harford/San Juan/Bonaire?

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration