BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Delta atlanta/ bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-09-30: Delta atlanta/ bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Moore (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 10:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just booked a trip from Kalispell Montana to Bonaire. Red eye to atlanta depart 7:00pm arrive bonaire 2:10 next day. Return- you have to overnight in SLC, big deal- much better than SJU- home by noon!!! 3 weeks in paradise--$670.00 pp airfare-what a deal!! I live in a place that is as hard to get to as Bonaire. I guess what got me going was having Rich Beady (Richards Restaurant) over for pizza last night! He comes here to get away--we go to Bonaire? Go figure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1384) on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 1:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow....you are out there in God's country :-) Glad you had some Bonaire company and congrats on booking your trip!

We have always used Caradonna and found this on their website:

http://caradonna.com/Article/cdadeltabonaireflts.aspx

$179 one way from Atlanta on Delta. Time's running out though....

Kobi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nancy Wood (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 3:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can you fill me in on the specifics of your flights from Kalispell. I am trying to get my 2 sons and daughter-in-law from Bozeman to Bonaire in March and can't find anything under $1,000.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration