BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Ft. Lauderdale Flight
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-08-10 to 2005-12-13: Ft. Lauderdale Flight
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By patricia roman (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 5:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I missed the details on this. Can someone bring me up to speed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Pflanzer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #240) on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 9:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I believe tickets go on sale October 1, for 19 consecutive weekly flights to and from Bonaire from Ft Lauderdale.

C

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By patricia roman (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 9:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know where/how to get further info?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2406) on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 11:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is a link airlift to another thread with an e mail address, I have not seen any info about the planned website being functional yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2407) on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 11:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A belated welcome to BT Patricia! Glad to have you aboard. I can find no further info on the airlift than what is in the link I have posted, you can try e mailing them, there is as yet no website, or if there is, it is really well hidden. I Googled Bonaire Airlift and only got these postings and wsome from another scuba board.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary J McClave (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 5:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone planning to stay at Carib Inn from Nov 19th to Apr 15th may want to check Bruce's web page for info on the availability of four seats that he has reserved for Carib Inn guests. Sorry to say we will miss this opportunity since we will be heading back home on Nov 19th. -Gary & Linda

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Seck (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 10:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bonaire Airlift Consortium

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration