BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Aruba to Bonaire small charter flights?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-08-10 to 2005-12-13: Aruba to Bonaire small charter flights?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Geoffrey Everett (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 12:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My wife and I are having difficulty finding decent flight times from Aruba to Bonaire on Oct. 15, 2005. I noted someone had posted earlier about charters from Curacao to Bonaire. Are there any charters available from Aruba to Bonaire? At the moment this would just be for myself, my wife and our luggage. Thanks for your help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lydia S. Segal (BonaireTalker - Post #79) on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 6:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There must be. We ran into a guy on a US Air flight out of Aruba to the states on Sept 6th who said he had just come in from Bonaire. But I knew he was not on the 10 am flight BE flight we were on and asked if he was on the 6 am. He sheepishly said, he missed the 10 am, thinking it was at 11 and had to charter a plane for US$1300 to get him from Bon to Aruba to make his 3:35 flight. He did not want to say more, and I did not ask how many folks he flew over for that amount. Obviously it can be done. Sorry I have no more info.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration