BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: LAX to Bonaire on AirJ
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-01-01 to 2005-05-01: LAX to Bonaire on AirJ
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stuart Breil (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 2:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

In the Prensa Latina http://www.plenglish.com/Article.asp?ID=%7B909EC016-1409-4037-835F-5FF57C53140D%7D&language=EN
There is an article on AJ restructuring that points out AJ may have to be shut down. It is estimated that AJ is over $600 million in debt. That debt is a significant percent of Jamaica's budget. The restructuring committee will present their findings at the end of May. I have return AJ tickets for the 26 of May. It will be interesting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stuart Breil (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 2:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry, second attempt with new title

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Riggs (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 8:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

well.....if it happens maybe us air or delta will jump in there. i would even be happy sitting in aj's lousy broken seats as long as the engines were ok and the flights were on time.

(Message edited by RICHinNC on April 28, 2005)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee (Moderator) (Moderator - Post #12) on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 2:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stuart,

I've deleted your duplicate thread under this topic. Good luck with AJ...I hope they don't cancel your flights. I'm a left coaster too, and it's not easy OR fast to get to Bonaire from here!

Enjoy your trip,

Cynde

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim McCabe (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 11:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stuart, why chance it? Can't you fly AA?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gwen Stewart (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 3:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, I agree not to chance it! I chose AA out of LAX to SJ with a 7 hr. layover, arriving Bonaire via American Eagle at 8:00 p.m. (June 22).

I got too frustrated with AJ's limited flights out of L.A. and connections.

Gwen Stewart

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration