BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Amazing Race "Final Chapter"
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: Amazing Race "Final Chapter"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beth Comeau on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 3:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay hopefully this is my last message regarding this topic but it has been a crazy three days of phone calls, letters and aggravation but in the end my persistance paid off. Somehow American Airlines Customer Relations Department arranged for us to fly us home from Aruba to Boston and refunded our money from our AJ flight. The end result is that our total roundtrip airfare was reduced by $194.00 per person and they agreed to pay for our Hotel for the extra night. If you have any problems with AA flight changes, cancellations etc. I would recommend contacting American Airlines Customer Relations at (817) 967-2000 and do not back down, they have flexibility. Thanks for allowing me to vent...Our trip to Bonaire is back on!!!! for now anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 4:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Do have a good trip, Beth! You have earned it! There is always someone who can do what is necessary--search and quiet, forceful persistence needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 8:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A happy ending to a very stressful beginning. That's what I like to see. Persistence and relentlessness does pay off. Thanks for the tip on the phone number for AA. Enjoy your trip and RELAX when you get there. Chin up and all that....Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DIVER DEBBI on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 1:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Luck Beth...lets us all know how it goes.....I hav'nt started to even check about the connections yet for the Feb trip hartford/Aruba/Bonaire lets see what happens for awhile yet..but I did take that # for customer relations..thanks

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration