BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Is there any air lines instead of canada 3000 from toronto to bonaire??
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: Is there any air lines instead of canada 3000 from toronto to bonaire??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By setareh sheshband on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 10:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

???????????? any body who know s tell me pleaseeeee??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By alan markus on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 11:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The only two options that makes any sense, is Continental or American from Toronto to NY or Newark to San Juan and American to Bonaire.
or
Toronto to Miami, to Aruba to Bonaire..all on American (cost will be higher than via NY I think)
Nothing direct... just like all of us Yanks having fun trying to get there and back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 11:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another possibility from the AA planning page (www.aa.com then 'Travel Planning') is Air Canada Toronto-San Juan, Puerto Rico, then American Eagle to Bonaire; same in reverse on return. Advantage is just one stop each way in SJ; all the other combinations they show require 2 stops. Didn't check the price.

Using that search page requires some playing around because you have to choose a day when an airline flies the route you want, the site can't tell you what days have what connections. The OAG was good that way. All of the air travel search pages should give the same answers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl Lowery on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 12:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Setarah,

We are flying to Bonaire from Calgary in (count 'em) 24 days! Thank God 'cuz it's snowing like crazy here and -17 this morning (that's slightly below zero to you Americans).
Anyway, we are flying via Continental and going through Curacao. From our end that was cheaper than flying through Miami and San Juan but both options are available. I'd give them a try; they were definitely cheapest when we booked our flights. American would be another option I'm sure - they were just more expensive from here.

Good Luck and have fun

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration