BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Newsgroup Announcements: Assistant Moderator
Bonaire Talk: Newsgroup Announcements: Assistant Moderator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #4223) on Monday, April 14, 2003 - 4:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

While Linda and I are on vacation starting mid-afternoon on Thursday the 17th though April 27th or 28th (2003), Cynde Lee will be acting in our stead to keep an eye BonaireTalk for us. So, please respect any requests she makes regarding staying in and on topic, not posting GIFs anywhere but in Community Chat, etc. If any technical problems arise she will have Dan Senie to count on for backup, as well as us in case of more extreme issues.

Be good everyone... :-)

Jake

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration