BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Newsgroup Announcements: Rules for Posting
Bonaire Talk: Newsgroup Announcements: Rules for Posting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Newsgroup Moderator on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 1:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We've now added unsubstantiated slander to our list of offenses for which we will yank messages and block users, particularly in the case in which such messages cannot be traced to a real person, as we believe that anyone accused by someone else of anything should be able to confront his or her accuser.

With this in mind, we have deleted a message that meets the above criteria.

The Moderators

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Newsgroup Moderator on Friday, June 1, 2001 - 10:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just an update on the rules (changing the InfoBonaire to BonaireTalk and eloborating on what recourse we will take for offenders of our non-self-promotion rule):

There are a few basic rules for using the BonaireTalk Newsgroup:

  • No blatant self-promotion or advertising.
  • We reserve the right to delete postings we find offensive or inappropriate (offenders will be notified - once privately, the second time publicly, the third time their account will be closed).
  • We will move discussions to more appropriate topics if we determine it's necessary.

More rules may be posted as they (and if they) become necessary.

Questions? Drop us a note at moderator@BonaireTalk.com!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Newsgroup Moderator on Saturday, May 15, 1999 - 10:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There are a few basic rules for using the InfoBonaire Newsgroup:

  • No blatant self-promotion or advertising.
  • We reserve the right to delete postings we find offensive or inappropriate (offenders will be notified).
  • We will move discussions to more appropriate topics if we determine it's necessary.

More rules may be posted as they (and if they) become necessary.

Questions? Drop us a note at moderator@InfoBonaire.com!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration