BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Newsgroup Announcements: Welcome to the Newsgroup!
Bonaire Talk: Newsgroup Announcements: Welcome to the Newsgroup!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Newsgroup Moderator on Saturday, May 19, 2001 - 2:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BonaireTalk is now completely independent of InfoBonaire (and has been since Fall 2000). The correct contact address for contacting the moderators is:

moderator@bonairetalk.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Newsgroup Moderator on Saturday, May 15, 1999 - 9:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome to the new InfoBonaire Newsgroup!

Our goal is to provide a central repository for information and discussions about Bonaire. The Newsgroup is a new thing, so we're still working some of the kinks out.

If you have any comments about this newsgroup, please share them with us at moderator@infobonaire.com.

Jake & Linda Richter
NetTech N.V. & InfoBonaire

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration