BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: Sailing club on Bonaire?
Bonaire Talk: Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: Archives: Archives 2007 -2009: Sailing club on Bonaire?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By carey moluchi (BonaireTalker - Post #43) on Sunday, October 5, 2008 - 9:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is there a dinghy sailing club on Bonaire still operational? There used to be according to the google search, but I got no response from an email I sent.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CaribJim (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 3:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see this was posted a year ago. But the answer is yes at the Kas de Regatta, which is about half way between the Sand Dollar Resort and downtwon Krelendyke (Sp?). There are a few private boats there (sunfish, laser, Hobie) and many club boats (sunfish, optimist pram, splash and a single cat). Get in touch with Artie De Fries or myself. CaribJim

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration