BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: They Call Me Stormy Monday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: They Call Me Stormy Monday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #338) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 7:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

looks like rain today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #339) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 7:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like that guy made it back in last night Debbie:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #340) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 7:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

donkey talkHope breakfast is served before the rain starts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2377) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 8:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Monday Morning.
breakfast
Got called in again today. I don't think this guy likes to work on Monday's. See you this afternoon. Have a Great Day :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2378) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 8:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

dive boat is here
one last post :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #341) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 9:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is that Snowball?curled up on rock

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #342) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 2:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diverheading out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4587) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 3:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Afternoon, Donna and Debbie ........ and anyone else brave enough to enter!!! :) :) :B

Busy morning here, and the rain, slash showers, slash drizzle doesn't help much!!

But I got a LOT accomplished this morning, in spite of the weather!!! :) :)

Checked the cams, and except for the donkeys there is nuthin, nowhere!!!

Not even one little fish!!!

Off for a bit - have to see what trouble I can get in to....... :B :B :B

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #343) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 3:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

more divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #344) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 3:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's a little fish Billand part of a fin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #345) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 3:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

divers heading out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy 'Cuda-man' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4124) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 4:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OOOHHH methinks a name change is in order :):)

Cuda poses are getting better each day

G'day Cammers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2379) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 4:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm back. Wet day here too Roy
Nice fish Cuda-Man :)

bobbing divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2380) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 4:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A Fish!!!
another surprise for me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2381) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 5:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and now a nice little Parade
cool
maybe going away from the people with buckets
swim away swim away

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2382) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 5:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

the triangle must be special

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4588) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 6:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay....................

What is it???

Fish nose??? Diver's 'Equipment???

I can't figure it out!!! :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4589) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 6:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great Captures today by the way!!! :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2383) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 7:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bill, I think it is a fish headed away from the camera
pretty Blue sky

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2384) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 7:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

last light
sorry, I was eating and missed the sunset shots

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #346) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 7:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gets dark quick don't it!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration