BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: The Saturday Spot
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: The Saturday Spot
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4114) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

G'day Cammers :):)

Now this is a close up!!

and the regular Parrots are still there :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #321) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

EXTREME!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #322) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

diversMorning Roy and all cammers everywhere:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #323) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 10:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another close-up Roy:)flipper

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15872) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 10:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

THAT WAS A BIT TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT!!!!! WATCH THOSE FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4585) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 11:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) :) :) GOOD MORNING!!!!! :) :) :)

WE HAVE SOMETHING BRIGHT IN THE SKY HERE!!!

AND it's warm enough for me to be outside - without my PARKA!!! :) :)

Still in my flannel shirt, though - it's not May yet :B :B :B

Okay, enough fun and frivolity. Calling for rain and cold again tomorrow, so off to work on the boat while the sun shines!!!

And to keep Mother Freddie and all the other MODS happy.......

BITE ME!!!

♥ Bill ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4115) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 12:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good afternoon Y'all, actually evening here have just come in from having another lovely BBQ - The Bratwurst were dancin' on the Grill :):)

Another perfect pose by someone....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4116) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 12:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

comments please :)

OMG THIS GUY HAS A FIN ON HIS TODGER!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #324) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

glad I googled todger before I asked

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #325) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There's a comment Roy:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #326) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Afternoon teastill in royal mode

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #327) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 5:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey little fishescute

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #328) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 5:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

purple water....ahhh

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration