BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Tuesday Morning Kitty
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Tuesday Morning Kitty
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2310) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning
black kitty
Tux Kitty in the feed trough this morning

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2311) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

maybe found a mouse

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #280) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

He's trying to beat the donkeys to breakfast! Morning Debbie:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2312) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Donna :)
is it a cat or not?
Maybe it is breakfast and it's just to early to tell. I can't believe he has not run from the donkey yet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #281) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, it's really strange...surely she's not had kittens in the trough and that's why she won't move! I really does LOOK like a cat though:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2313) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ok so it's not just me this morning :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2314) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

rain on the way
just a quick shower
storms here today. Probally knock out the internet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #282) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 8:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

weirdkitty gone now...guess donkeys finally scared away!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #283) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 9:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chillin on the pierhavin a smoke

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2315) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think he is on the cell Donna
like this fellow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #284) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe called for a rideboats here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2316) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 11:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

divers
going to see
fish
:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2317) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 12:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

wondering off in the bushes
cuda??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4100) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 1:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

G'day Cammers :) Donna n Debbie you are doing a great job with the captures.

Yep I agree that last one sure looks like a Cuda to me.

This Parrot has become quite a regular on the Cam

and thanks to this shy diver for getting all the rings in the frame and for the first Cam clean (the Schmutz blobs were starting to form after just one week!!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #285) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 1:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think so:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2318) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 3:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

swimmers
Looks like someone is playing with their underwater camera

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2319) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 4:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a sail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2320) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

sunset time
and
swimmers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2321) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

little more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2322) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

fishies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2323) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

severe close-up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #286) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No kiddin! I think he's trying to see what we're doing:)orangelooks like peach powder puff in the sky...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #287) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and this is just WOWoh to be on Bonaire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2324) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BOOM
my thoughts exactly Donna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #288) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There go those great minds thinking alike again:):) Any word from Bill? Thought he was getting his computer back yesterday???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2325) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

He had said he would be gone a few days. Maybe he will get it together be tomorrow. I think he had computer problems

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration