BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Good Monday Little Fish:)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Good Monday Little Fish:)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #276) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 7:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

fishHope you all have a GREAT day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4099) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 7:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

You too Donna-aire :) and those who follow!

Spanish Hogfish...

can't quite decide in this one? A Cuda at an acute angle or maybe even a Squid??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #322) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 7:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I vote "Scrawled File Fish". Good Morning Roy :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8853) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 7:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Donna and Roy, Roy I think it's one of those supersonic Iranian torpedos.

One particular harbor, I know I don't get there often enough, lord knows I surely try...

Sunrise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8856) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 10:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diver.
Diver

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #277) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 10:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mid morn coffee breakwhere's the donuts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #278) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 11:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ribbon o' fishpretty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7699) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 1:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2304) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 3:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Day Everyone :)
I hate it when my phone rings at 7am and I have to go to work. Someone had a little too much Chocolate Bunny and called in sick so I got the call.
part 1
part2
looks like a crowd forming at the pier

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2305) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 4:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

even a couple on Patrol
sarge's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angelica Angustovich (BonaireTalker - Post #46) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 4:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #279) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 4:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

underwater headstand

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2306) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

cool Parachutes Pic Angelica.
sunset time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2307) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 6:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stopped to enjoy the view
ahhhh
more sunset

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2308) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 6:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2309) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 6:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No Kitties tonight
got black and white donkeys though
:):)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration