BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Good Friday, Earth Day
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Good Friday, Earth Day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2280) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 7:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning...
Lots to get done today. Hope everyone enjoys the day :)
easter egg fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4090) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 8:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Debbie and Cammers who pop in later :)

a good smile to start the day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #245) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 8:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone:)boat coming in

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2281) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

two going in
have a nice dive

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2282) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

pretty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8846) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers
Divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4094) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oops... I hope they are adjusting the HarbourCam and it hasn't just fallen of the mounting

down

up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2283) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just saw it to Ray-Man
intresting

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2284) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

is this them working on it??
at the wall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2285) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

now we're back :)
thanks Helper

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #246) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 11:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very Nice:)now we see more of marina

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13162) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin, thanks so much for all your time and effort in getting the new u/w cam installed at Yellow Sub. ♥♥♥ I know it is your vacation time as well. Appreciate it lots!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2286) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 2:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

just zipping by the pc to see whats happening in the world beyond laundry and Easter Dinner prep work
zip zip
cool fast fishies :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #247) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 2:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers zipping too:)hurry before they leave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #248) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 2:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

going going

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2287) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 2:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thru the square
going

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #249) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 2:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

More zipping fish Debbie:)zoomzoom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #583) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 4:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

On a dreary, rainy day like today in NE Ohio, these pics help me keep my sanity.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2288) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 4:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

we are being watched
lower left corner

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #250) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 4:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey KOB...some say I'm crazy but it keeps me from going insane:D:D:DRainy and dreary here in NC too:(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #251) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 5:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Break Dancin'at least I HOPE that's what he's doin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7689) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 6:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Day WC people
Here's a little bone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2289) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 6:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Timmy :)
camo
I'm gonna call this one a camo fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #252) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 6:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That is a little bone Timmmy:D and...goooood one Debbie:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2290) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 6:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thats quite a combo of colors
shirts
what are they doing...resting

Made you hunt for that one huh Donna :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #253) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 6:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes indeed my friend:)how much for that pup in the window

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2291) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 7:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

sorry, I missed the sunset. Bad Debbie.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration