BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Oh to be on Bonaire:):)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Oh to be on Bonaire:):)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #220) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 8:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What a gorgeous morningblue blue water

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #221) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 8:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like we still have malfunction at the donkey pen. I miss those a$$#$! I see housing still on beach. Martin must be searching for parts:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #222) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 8:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

is that him

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #223) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 8:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just got my itinerary...into Bonaire 7/2 at 4AM:)hope they're not napping in control tower

(Message edited by dagmoore on April 20, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2251) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 9:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Donna. Congrats on the trip in the making. :)
what is in the water
discussing the situation

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #224) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 9:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning to you Debbie and thanks....I can't wait:):)Yeah, looks like some SERIOUS discussion going on! I hope they get it figured out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2252) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 9:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

me too
looking iy over
good Luck Martin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8834) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 9:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

UFO's
UFO's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9302) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Giant butterflies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #225) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like he's got it workingnow just got to get it underwater

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #226) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Go Martin, Go:):)You da man:):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #227) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think we're making progresslooks like taking underwater

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2253) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anticipation.......
power is good

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #228) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Strange Fish:D:Dhopeful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2254) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

actually I think it's still at the pier. Maybe they are just doing the cable now
in the shadows

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #229) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OH HAPPY HAPPY DAYyay Martin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2255) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

YAY!!!!!!
oh this looks sooo gooood
Thanks Martin :):):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #230) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

now we just need fishiesHey Martin, drinks on me when I'm there in July:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15852) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We Love you Martin :):):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2256) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Job well done guys
thank you bunches

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #231) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Debbie, we captured at same time:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8835) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 12:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This fish might want to hit the salad bar.
Martin Belly
Something only Angela sees.

First fishey.
Fishey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #232) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 12:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Uh Oh, looks likes harbor cam flipped out again:( Hope it just needs a reboot and Martin doesn't have to go back up the ladder:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #233) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 1:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

But it's the blue bus that's calling us...red one is cute though:)

(Message edited by dagmoore on April 20, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #234) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 1:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

keep trying

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #235) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 1:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

yummy ice creamthink so anyway

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #236) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 4:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

cute little fishes loving it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2257) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 4:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

tiny fishies
got the clear underwater cam back and my internet went out. ugh....
It's back now so I can play again :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2258) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 4:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

pod alert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2259) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 4:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think it's leaving
bye bye
Guess we missed it coming in the morning

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2260) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 4:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Harbor cam is back :)
thanks again Martin
and more Fishies
ooooo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #237) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 4:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Debbie, glad you're back! I can't hardly get my housework done for HAVING to watch the cams!!!! Wonder where Bill is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2261) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 4:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope the storms we had last night did not go to him. He will check in later. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4088) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 4:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

G'day Donna n Debbie and all the other Cammers :):)

Dankeschon Martin & his helpers for getting the YS cams working again

a few from the archives...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2262) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 5:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a little splashing around and the yellow tug coming in
chugga chugga

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2263) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and a great finish to a wonderful day
tah
dah

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2264) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 6:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and again ahhhh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4089) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good evening Debbie :) I'm watching it too!

Sure is one of the best for a while

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2265) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 6:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

sure is Ray-Man

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #238) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 6:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OOH LA LA, BEAUTIFUL:) Hope everyone has a wonderful night! Sleep tight Martin...you're a hard working man and we most certainly appreciate it!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2266) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 7:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

wonderful
Good Night Donna:)
Good Night Martin, Thanks for your hard work :)
Good Night Bill, where ever you are today :)
Good Night Ray-Man
Good Night John Boy
Good Night Mary Ellen
ooops, got carried away :)
nighty night all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4575) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 7:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Evening, Everyone!! :)

Had to go down and baby sit the train clubhouse today. New doors being installed!! :) :)

I was home for a bit this afternoon, and saw the results of Martin's work. Thank you Very Much, Martini!!! :) :)

And I managed to catch a bit of the sunset....

Good Night, Bonaire!!

Now..... I'm going to be without a computer until Monday night, I believe - have to see what happens. It is for a Happy reason!! :) :)

Have a nice, Peaceful and Safe night!! :) :)

:) Bill :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration