BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: It's a BEAUTIFUL Monday :)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: It's a BEAUTIFUL Monday :)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4566) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 8:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

On Bonaire, anyway!! :)

:) Good Morning!! :)

Beautiful Day shaping up!!

The dive boat is in and loading up

The donkeys are finishing up breakfast

And the skies are a beautiful blue - here

And here!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!! :) :)

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #205) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 8:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Bill:) Hope you have a great day too:):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #206) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 1:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is it just me or does this cart get heavier every day?:)
heave ho

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #207) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 1:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Coming or going?plane on ground

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2229) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 2:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Bill and Donna. :)
had to work this morning but it is a pretty day here.
visitors
I'm off again to get my hair cut. Talk to you all later. Have fun

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #208) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 3:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Busy around the water cooler this afternoonthirsty donkeys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4569) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 3:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Afternoon, Donna and Debbie!! :)

Went back through the archives.....

The Blue Bird leaving

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2230) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 7:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ugh....took 3 hours to get my hair done
sunset
nearly missed all the colors.

I hate being a girl sometimes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #209) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 7:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, staying beautiful is quite a choir isn't it Debbie! I've been watching for kitties...no luck:(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4570) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 10:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW!!! 3 hours to get your hair done????

Takes me about 2 minutes!!! About 30 seconds to wash what's there, 30 seconds for the Spray n Shine, and a minute of buffing!!! :B

Good Night, Lucy!!! :B

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration